[Vp10] Pirates Of The Caribbean (Conversion From Fp) (Vpx Beta)

• Content Provider

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=3581

File Name: Pirates Of The Caribbean (Conversion from FP) (VPX Beta)

File Submitter: freneticamnesic

File Submitted: 04 Aug 2015

File Category: Visual Pinball 10 - Tables

Permission to Mod: Yes
VP Version: v10 Beta

Same as the others, just a conversion from the Future Pinball table, using 85vetts script and adapted to work in VPX.
Thanks to rom and Glxb and slamtilt for their FP Version!

I will not maintain this after the final release of VPX, this is merely for testing purposes!
These tables were created to satisfy my own interest in discovering more of what I can do with VPX, learning materials, quick build techniques, primitive inclusion, etc.

Click here to download this file

Thanks, coolball, that did the trick! I also noticed that during Kraken multiball (or any other multiball mode), if two balls hits the spinning "disc" at the same time, they will just continue to spin endlessly without rolling back onto the playfield. This makes it impossible to continue playing, unless you hit the "B" key to add another ball. But then it messes up the whole gameplay. Hope to see a fix for this aswell soon. Other than that, it's an excellent table and one of my fave Stern tables! :)

• Content Provider

Lmao did I seriously upload the version with the walls. Of course I did.

I noticed the two balls in the spinner too... happened once, then it worked twice in a row and I thought it was just a funny bug. Interesting... vetts table had several drop walls up there to let the balls down but I thought it might only need the up post. I'll take a look at that tonight, see if I can fix it, and remove the walls at the drains while I'm at it

That's like the third time I've done that.... 

• 1 month later...

Thank you so much, Fren! One thing though, it seems to me that the balls won't drain on the outlanes nor between the flippers.Is there a quick fix for this?

How do you delete the posts on the outlanes? When I try to select one, it selects every post on the table. I can either delete every post or no post. They seem to be part of a group, or are locked together. I was able to delete the wall between the flippers with no problem.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for a great table!...I love being able to play and get the highest score.....even with one hand behind my back!  Seriously though, have you had a chance to upload the table with the wall and posts removed, plus the other little bugs?

I really love this table and appreciate your hard work.  I wish I could do some of these.

Also, is there any way to turn up the playfiled general illumination?  Table is a bit dark...

Thanks Fren. I was able to delete the wall between the flippers, but cannot delete a post without deleting all of them. If you can provide some guidance on how to delete the posts blocking the outlanes I would be happy to explain it in more detail for others. They seem to be grouped with other posts on the table.

Thank you!  I was able to remove the outlane blocks and adjust the lighting.   Now it plays like it should, other than having the ball get stuck in the Tortuga spinner....but I can usually nudge it out of there...

Awesome table...Really deserves praise.

Archived