[Vp10] Tales From The Crypt (Conversion From Fp) (Vpx Beta)

• Content Provider

File Name: Tales From The Crypt (Conversion from FP) (VPX Beta)

File Submitter: freneticamnesic

File Submitted: 02 Aug 2015

File Category: Visual Pinball 10 - Tables

Permission to Mod: Yes
VP Version: v10 Beta

This is a relatively quick build, done at the request of hauntfreaks. It's probably the most complete of the VPX conversions I'm uploading. This one has been available at VPF for a couple weeks so if you've already got it don't worry about this one!
Scripting done by JPSalas, modified to work in VPX by myself
Table done by francisco666 and polygame, with additions by myself and converted to work in VPX

Essentially, this is a FP to VPX conversion, using the script from the exist VP9 table.

I might maintain this one once VPX is out of beta but I make no promises...

Click here to download this file

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Just a push button Thalamus. I've reset the ROM 3.03, Didnt help. Changed ROM to 4.00. Nothing. I'm about to download it again and see if it was just a glitch. Something isn't right, 105 VPX tables cant be wrong.

I downloaded again and nothing.

I. Am. Stumped.

You haven't updated anything lately ? Very seldom have pbxrecorder had problems for me. The only use case I know of is when I want to record tables that run colored patched roms. That crashes for me until I disable the 'use external dmd'. Not a problem. I don't record my dmd anyway. I just run the recording, and set it back.

But, now, back to your problem - you're saying - even when you redo the deletion that made it work for you, it won't any more ?

This sounds very weird I must admit.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all (especially Thalamus) thanks all for your help and I must admit this had me pulling what little hair I have left out of my head.

I found the answer today. I had deleted everything, ROM's nvram, CFG files, it would not enable the plunger which always sat proud. 

I went to the editor and looked at the plunger, it was set to Enable Mechanical Plunger and unchecked on Auto Plunger. Once I unchecked the mechanical plunger and checked the auto plunger it works as it should.

I so love this table so to get it working means I can enjoy one of my all time favourites.

Awesome fun.

Screen Shot 2017-06-25 at 6.53.03 PM.png

• 1 year later...

Archived