[Vp10] Stones_10_Rtm_1.5_Final.rar

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Provider

Hmm, still no RTM, but it looks like from the changelog the only differences from 1.3 are the following:

Options -> Table

Check Reflect Elements on Playfield

Select .-> Mick_PRIM

Position & Translation 

Set ZSize to 100

Then for me, Keith's head was cut off

Select .> Keith

Position & Translation

Set Z to 230

Set ZSize to 210

That's it.

I'm not sure but there may be other changes that were not mentioned.

I'm running FS, by the way.

For those wondering, the timed ball saver (Standard adj #48) is 5 seconds as a factory default on the Pro version.

• Content Provider

Having issues dialing this table in. The smoothest ball movement I get is with no FPS limiter but then I get audio glitching. Setting it to v-sync, makes more ball glitching but smoother audio. I know that sounds backwards but v-sync makes typically makes my other SAM table ball movement, 98% smooth.

I have the problem with mick and Keiths heads being cut off. I did what was posted above and it worked for micks head but didn't work for keiths. Any suggestions?

Fixed it I lowered the base and size to 200 on him. Works great. Thank you so much for this table!

The first RTM version wasn't approved here for whatever reason but it's been updated since then so grab this version instead.<p> </p>

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x0d10zlx9sh9sov/Stones_10_RTM_1.1.rar?dl=0

Thank you for this. Your tables are awesome. The table in the download section is 1.3 and the one you just posted is 1.1. Are you saying the 1.1 is the newest version?

• Administrators

The first RTM version wasn't approved here for whatever reason but it's been updated since then so grab this version instead.<p> </p>

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x0d10zlx9sh9sov/Stones_10_RTM_1.1.rar?dl=0

Dozer - I never saw the RTM version uploaded here and never got notification of it being uploaded. Go ahead and upload it again. It should only need approval if it's a new upload and not just an update. Let me know when it's uploaded and I can take a look to see what's going on with it.

• Content Provider

i just incorporated my changes to the latest version, to mute sounds for DOF users and auto detect b2s

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xrcjc59juz3mzxw/The%20Rolling%20Stones%20%28Stern%202011%29_1.4.vpx?dl=0

if you want to update the table, Dozer, it's up to you

Keith's and Mick's heads are cut off on this version, 1.4.

Overwriting this table

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/2161-vp10-vp10-rolling-stones-dozer-rtmrar/page-5#entry27145

with your script 

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/2161-vp10-vp10-rolling-stones-dozer-rtmrar/page-5#entry27194

seems to be OK (I don't have DOF toys installed yet but the table at least starts up)

Hi there, sorry been super busy - so where it the latest script I can apply to the 1.1 version (bad numbering sorry) which is in my dropbox link above.

That version of the table included fixes for the prim heights so I want to make sure I am using the latest script version from Arngrim which is based on version 1.1 above.

I will update it with the controller.txt script and publish here based on Dazz's response that there must have been a weird glitch when  I last uploaded it.

When I upload, I'll change the version number so it's consistent with the other releases.

Cheers, Dozer.

With this new way of using controller.vbs, how can we within the table itself, not the controller.txt disable b2s?  My rolling stones b2s file crashes with the famous rom machine termination error.  Now the table works if I configure forceb2s disabled within the controller.txt but I don't want that to effect my other tables wtih b2s files.  So is there a way to manually disable within the table itself?

• Content Provider

so you specifically want this table to not have a backglass, if i understand correctly?

if so on the b2soptions you have the option to avoid errors when no backglass

if it is a different issue please elaborate

Hi Arngrim, thanks for responding.  Yes just on this table since I can't get the backglass to work I've had to use a static image.  Now when i load the table up, it crashes saying it needs the rolling stones.b2s file.  If I go to the controller.txt file and forcedisableb2s=1, then I can get the table to load.  But then any other table that uses this new controller.vbs will not have the b2s server run.  So I was looking for a way that I can manually in the table disable it without globally disabling it in the controller.txt file.

• Content Provider

ok so you have several options, the easiest is on a running backglass, right click, uncheck the option error without backglass

another one : download backglass designer, import you directb2s, remove all the white rectangles and you have a static backglass

or i think there are options to stop any activities on a bg, go to b2stablesettings.xml, find your rom and check the options

1 solution is the easiest ;)

Thanks Arngrim, but unfortunately nothing works.  I've done everything you described but if directd2bs is enable for this table it bombs with the Machine Terminated before initialized, check rom, etc..  I was hoping there would of been a line of code I could put into the table script to just disable it.  It only works if I globally disable it in the controller.txt file but then my other tables don't display their d2bs.  I only have a couple of these stern tables where I have to use a static backglass because of that stupid error.

• Content Provider

i totally don't get your error, if a rom works out of b2s.server, there is no reason it shouldn't work with b2s, table is not the issue, controller vbs is not the issue, try to use any other sam rom with that table to see if it changes something

• Content Provider

try to load the rom to any other sam table, to rename the backglass to any other sam, to use the table with any other backglass by renaming it to the same table, to use another sam rom from another table in your table, find the culprit ;-)

Archived