[Vp10] Stones_10_Rtm_1.5_Final.rar

Also on WinXP and getting the same "check ROM path" error even though Vpinmame setup.exe will run the DMD OK and the table loads into the editor fine.  Even after the error I get a nice fullscreen playfield image and the B2S Server backbox image.  Damn.....!!  Other VP10 tables are fine (NBA FastBeak, Bugs Bunny, T2 etc.)  Have tried various VP10 beta's also.  Downloaded the ROM from Stern's site, renamed it, cleared NVRAM and Registery entries etc. etc.......  I did also change back to VPinMame backglass and can now at least run the table.  Then it brought up the error again and then on a 3rd attempt it ran.  So whilst it's working I will just use a static backglass.  The sound in this ROM is pretty poor, compared to tables like AC/DC ........  But looks very nice at least...

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My game starts - however I launch one ball, and after 5 seconds another ball is in the outlane.
Weird.
2nd ball sometimes puts 2 in the outlane.

Tryed the old 'B' key to see if I can take a ball out the trough but nothing even came up on the screen.

Anyway of totally resetting a game?

I have to make sure I am using the LE rom... will report back if that changes anything.

I deleted everything, edited the rom out registry.  Redownloaded everything and it now works.
Perhaps the WIP version (the old VP9 version) threw in some conflicts.

This is a fantastic looking and playing game.

I just wish american voice over artists could actually sound british !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I noticed when I moved to the latest VPX beta (2279 at this time) that Mick's head gets chopped off (across his forehead) on the moving target.  Going back to my previous VPX beta and his head is showing again.  This is a pity as the latest beta allowed for reflections on the playfield for me without losing the whole playfield to a black blob......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

Sorry if this is a dumb question.  I download the official release of VPinballX (vp10) and then installed v1.3 of this table.  For some reason it doesn't display in cabinet mode, only desktop.  I even checked the box that said 'rotate for cabinet'.  What am I missing?

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to try this table.  However it won't load a ball into the trough.  I've tried both the pro and the le roms.  I'm running all of the latest files. I've deleted the nvram.  I'm lost here.

This is the only VPX table that won't run on my cab.

Anyone else see this?  I did a search and didn't find an answer.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT

I figured it out.

I changed the scatter angle from 0 to 10 on the kicker.  Now the ball loads into the trough.

Cool table!

Thanks again

Junky

• 2 weeks later...

Archived