[Vp10] Stones_10_Rtm_1.5_Final.rar

No is not the first time i run vpx. I was testing king kong and every thing is working. Using the run as option as administrator rolling stones don't start. Setting compatbily modus to Windows NT SP 5 nothing, setting all folder and file properties to full access nothing.

I have no idea what else to do.

Thanks for the help.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@karlson18 - Sorry I cannot quote directly for some reason (still working on it).

I'm at a loss sorry.

I have no idea what is causing this - it's a very strange issue.

@LAPSE

Sounds like your CPU is too slow. SAM requires a fairly beefy processor.

What CPU and GPU is your computer running?

If you go into Rom options, you can turn on a timed ball saver so if you lose a quick drain ball, it will save it for you.

The PRO version has it turned on by default because the pro version does not have the center block post and outlane block posts but the LE version has this ROm option off by default. If you are no losing many drain balls and having short games that are frustrating, then don't worry about it.

Thanks a lot dozer i have no idea too :-( today install vpx new delete all registry key for vpx and vp10 use your new version of rolling stone it wont work in my cab. Avatar in vpx no Problem it drives my crasy the table i like mostly to play don't plays.

Think stern want so sell another pin to my but i don't have enough space in my small flat.

Any tricks are welcome thanks to all at this great forum.

Have allways an extraball at your plays.

Greeting from germay to the land of pinball

Kalle

I have the exact same problem as you Karlson.  My cab is on XP and I get that same error. Have latest VP 10 installed, Latest Vpinmame.dll, Rom plays in setup.exe.   My test pc plays the game just fine but it's on Win7.  Some Stern games are always a pain in the A$$ to get going.  This one has me stumped in VP10.

Edit:  Finally got it to work.  Not sure if it will work for others but I selected the rom in the roms folder and granted all users full access.  Thx Dozer for completing the table!

Edit 2:  Ok it's not working again, weird, it was and now it has stopped with the Machine terminated before intitalized error again.  Flaky, but then again VP10 is in beta.

RS.png

File Name: The Rolling Stones (Stern 2011)_1.2.zip

File Submitter: DozerAUS

File Submitted: 02 Aug 2015

File Category: Visual Pinball 10 - Tables

Permission to Mod: Contact Author First.

ROM Name: rsn_110h

VP Version: v10 Beta

This is the initial release of Stern's 2011 "The Rolling Stones" for VP10 (LE/Premium Version).

**IMPORTANT**

Please make sure you are using the latest BETA version of VP10 before you play this table.

Many thanks to all the authors and content contributors who made this table possible. Especially

whoever made the primitives used in this table. (Let me know who you are and I will update this description

with credits). Without them, the mick mech in its current state would not have been possible.

Although VP10 supports a built in desktop mode, I have not bothered to tweak the desktop settings so this release is

primarily intended for cabinets. I may get some time at a later date to tweak this but I'd rather do it if and when

a good primitive model for the lips is made. At the moment the lips are using an old fashioned ramp image.

The left and right stop posts are assigned to left/right magnasave and the center post is currently assigned to the extra ball button.

These are activated manually but timed by the rom for deactivation.

It is strongly recommended to configure the LE version of the rom to activate the timed ball saver as by default it is turned off. Although the game plays quite conservatively with the current outlane post settings, the game can be a drain monster.

Also, as the game starts the first ball wait a few seconds before plunging until the playfield insert lamps start as there is a small delay before the skillshot lights etc. become available. This seems to be an emulation issue and beyond my control. It is barely noticeable though.

Please post any bugs or comments in the appropriate support topic and I'll take a look from time to time to see if they can be fixed.

Have Fun - Dozer.

Click here to download this file

I'm getting the "Game not found" message on line 84, and the Object required 'Controller' message on line 1470.  I need some help.  I have the sam.vbs installed as well as the latest vpinmame.  I even have the rom in the roms folder as well.

• 2 weeks later...

@karlson18 - Sorry I cannot quote directly for some reason (still working on it). I'm at a loss sorry. I have no idea what is causing this - it's a very strange issue. @LAPSE Sounds like your CPU is too slow. SAM requires a fairly beefy processor. What CPU and GPU is your computer running?

Sorry i am late my cpu = i-5 3570 MHz, VGA = GTX 560 Ti, OS Windows XP 32 Bit 4 GB RAM. Yesterday the Table worked for two games then i restart it the DMD shows searching balls or something. After a new restart of the table the same can not find rom error. Any ideas?

thanks greetings

Archived