Rgb Flasher Lightbar Led Stays On When Booting Up?

Hey guys, not sure if this is related to a LEDWIZ wiring issue but my 2nd light on the Flasher Lightbar (5 LED)  turns on when I start the VirtuaPin with Green LED and does not shut off for about an hour or so. I cannot shut it off manually. Otherwise the Lightbar works fine with DOF and all the colors work great.

It's always the same Green LED that turns on. Any suggestions on where to start troubleshooting this issue? This started happening about 4 weeks ago and appears to be getting worse as it used to shut off after 10 minutes now its taking an hour or so. 

Here is the bar I have:

• 1 month later...

This is usually a mosfet issue if you are using Zebs Ledwiz adaptor. You can try to see if it's just a cold solder by applying heat to the mosfet on that port, and trying to reseat it. You could also check the resistor on that port as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey dude, thanks for the tip. Unfortunately that Ledwiz is pretty tightly installed in the cabinet and these Virtua Pins do not make it easy to access after market installed components. Right now, I can tolerate this, however if it gets any worse, I may have to pop out the board and reflow the solder on that mosfet. 

• 7 months later...

Archived