B2S Default Settings

breikers

Hi, i was wondering if there is an option to set the default settings for the B2S server. I would like to hide the grill for all my tables in my new 3 screen setup. It seems i have to set it seperatly for each table... Am i missing something ?

• Content Provider

Looking at the file B2STableSettings.xml there doesnt appear to be a default. Its stored within each rom xml entry. Does look easy enough to do a global change on the file if that helps at all.

(The file is likely located in your tables directory)

You can do this by setting the resolution in the screenres folder ( A notepad file located in the Tables folder) to the same as your backbox TV's resolution and that should hide the DMD panel on all tables.

Copy the settings before you start messing with them cos as I recall I got into a right state before finally getting everything in the right place.

• Content Provider

Just to be clear here, we are talking about going from 2 screen to 3 screen here? I say this because I was thinking about going from 2 screen to 3 screen, but I don't want to have to re-configure my 700 tables. Still not sure what I want to do. ;)

Hi, i have entered the full screen resolution in the screenres.txt, but the B2S server still shows the grill. The default setting is standard. (see attachment) I have to select "hidden" to hide the speaker grill. I am moving from a 2 screen settup to a 3 screen setup.

post-5093-0-06399200-1433159269_thumb.jpg

Ok, i will try that setting Rosve. I was aware that you can set the settings for each backglass tcboogietown, but that would mean that i have to set it for all my tables individualy.

If the Led display offset setting removes the grill for all tables, that would be great.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived