Dmd Nightmare Help!

bpjacobsen

I finally connected my PC to my cabinet and have everything working except I can't figure out for the life of me how to adjust the DMD size and position so that it works the same for every dmd. I have a 3 monitor setup so a designated LCD panel for the dmd. Where do the dimensions for the dmd get adjusted? As far as I know, Pinballx settings is just for the videos. I tried the b2ssetup file but I don't see options for DMD, only LED display. And that does not seem to do anything. Please please please tell me there is an easy way to set the positioning for all dmd vs having to manually adjust hundreds of them 1 at a time. And if that is the case, I tried adjusting one (Avatar) and it does not even hold. as soon as I turn off the border, it bounces back to it's small shape. Also, it does not remember it's position next time I play the table. What am I missing here? How do I get my DMDs to be sized and positioned correctly and stay that way?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

You want this file in this thread - http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=13862 or use the default key.  I use the program.

What it does is you move just one DMD and it saves that same spec for all of your tables.

As far as the DMD going back to the old size while still in the table.  I used to have that as well.  I found that if I click outside of the DMD before removing the board it holds.  If I remove the boarder before clicking outside of the DMD on the table it didn't always save.  Not sure why.

Archived