Sterns Website From 2012

I don`t know if this is common knowlwdge but I was so excited when I found this link that I want to share this information.

I was looking for old game code and service bulletins for Data East machines and found the link to the web archive.

They have taken several snapshots of the Stern website and you can still download a lot of content that has been removed

from the current site:

http://web.archive.org/web/20121126060015/http://www.sternpinball.com/game-code.shtml

Most of this is availible on various sites but  IPDB sometimes lacks information about rom revisions. 

Thanks for this links, Got Tron v1.7 Pro rom now, shame is that the Tron LE rom is only v1.4. Was hoping it was also 1.7. Still need to find some roms. Rolling Stones 1.05 and lower, Tron 1.7 and 1.6, Transformers 1.7 and 1.6, Iron Man 1.5, Shrek 1.3 and lower, Can please anyone help me???

• Content Provider

It was a nice idea. I spent some time working through the archive captures, but sadly the code links, if they are still working, point to the latest versions. There are the two earlier Tron versions which I did not have before, but I wasn't able to find anything else. 

If you are looking for old SAM roms, MAME added some rudimentary support for the SAM system, and you can look for supported ROMs there. There are a couple dozen sets that are not yet supported in any VPM versions. None of those are what you are asking for though.

• 4 weeks later...

Nobody wants to help? We can always make a deal!

I like to have:

Avengers 1.2 and 1.12 Pro/LE

Rolling Stones 1.05 Pro/LE

Tron 1.7 LE and 1.6 Pro/LE

Transformers 1.7 and 1.6 Pro/LE

Iron Man 1.5

Shrek 1.3 and lower

Thanks

Archived