Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
paulohotline

Walking Dead Code Not Being Worked On! - Lyman Confirms On Fb

Damn I am pissed. I was hoping for a similar TWD code update would arrive complete with medals this summer that we saw on StarTrek. This post is going to blow up on pinside and I hope cause some pain at Stern.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-code-update-lyman-not-working-on-it

Well, they can call it something else, like achievements or similar. Essentially, depending on how well you do in a Mode, it will award you a Bronze, Silver or Gold. It adds an extra layer of competition when completing with friends and let you enter top achievers in the high score fields. None of this has been confirmed. But since Lyman was involved in setting up this feature in STrek, it would make sense they continue the feature in new code as well.

Yea that's in the new Trek code, it's really good. It's not a fix-all for tables that need code updates but it's a clever idea

Cool. I have implemented acheivments in those VP tables I'm making, but the only thing I haven't done is figure out a decent way to have a login system for the user. Will have to check it out to see what their method is, if they have one.