Anyone Play Shockman's Ice Cold Beer?

Itchigo

Yes, I had noticed it was easier for me that 2.0 & 2.1.  I think he has it pretty well lined out in 2.3.  Just finished playing a couple games and it's not hard, but it's still a bit of a challenge.  I read where he has set difficulty levels based on friction, but I have yet to play around with that.  I really like this game I wish there were other games like it as I plan to build a dedicated cabinet and I would like to have options for other games. I know there is a arcade version of ICB called Sneaky Pete, but it's the exact same playfield just kid friendly graphics.

• Content Provider

Yes, I had noticed it was easier for me that 2.0 & 2.1.  I think he has it pretty well lined out in 2.3.  Just finished playing a couple games and it's not hard, but it's still a bit of a challenge.  I read where he has set difficulty levels based on friction, but I have yet to play around with that.  I really like this game I wish there were other games like it as I plan to build a dedicated cabinet and I would like to have options for other games. I know there is a arcade version of ICB called Sneaky Pete, but it's the exact same playfield just kid friendly graphics.

I remember Sneaky Pete! I think we had one! (only 1)

You should post this at VPF

Can't. It says I'm on "moderator queue". That means anything I type will be deleted by a moderator. Even tried a "good working with you" to Kanario50 after doing Barbarella. Never showed up. Besides, the wife would kill me for posting over there. She still hates his guts.

• Content Provider

I haven't done that, but I noticed if you hover over a banned member, you can't view their profile.

Off the top of my head, Dazz ,Wildman, Rosve, Shockman (now unbanned), that's three, right? :P

• Content Provider

shockman was banned?

He had been banned for a long time previously. I think something about threatening Paul or his family, or along those lines. It lasted a couple years, until recently. Kind of surprised, as it had been called a "lifetime ban" at PN.

I don't know the reason for Rosve's ban, but I think it has something to do with this site. Someone made the comment : He made a  "Universal" mistake and got banned for it.

Imagine that, the creator of b2s and DirectB2s, who revolutionized vp cabinets by giving us a stutter free backglasses, is banned.

Try to click on their profile and nothing will happen. That's how you know. It no longer says "Banned" in a banned user's profile. You just can't click it.

Archived