Several Tables With Sticking/lagging Flippers

bpjacobsen

This is really annoying and frustrating. Seems like several tables I have loaded lately all have lagging and sticking flippers. They either don't respond right away or they stick in the upward position. There has got to be an easy way to overcome this. My PC is more than ample for speed etc. quad core I7 processor and like 16gb of memory. most tables work fine. It seems like most of the ones that do this are from the same author.

That's what I thought but they are not labeled as Phys mod 5 tables. I get them from vp forums and it seems like this only happens on tables from dboyrecords

spring break is really bad. and Star Light is another. I think special force is another. all rendered by dboyrecords. Don't know if it's the way they are scripted? I would assume so.

OK, so it is caused by the B2S. I tried spring break with B2S turned off and did not have the issue. So what's up with that? I tried changing the skip setting to 3, all the way up to 10 and set to simple LED with no change. why does B2S cause this issue? My PC is plenty robust. It's less than a year old. I7 quad core with around 16gb of memory and a 1gb dedicated video card. This can't be because of my PC. It's got to be something with the scripting of the B2S or the tables. anyone else have this issue?

Archived