Virtuapin Digital Plunger

fmetz374

I just downloaded the Batman Dark Knight table and I must say it's awesome.  I was wondering though what would it take to get this table to work with the VirtuaPin digtal plunger kit?  Most tables I download just "work", but this one does not.

• 11 months later...

no, too many lazy people need to know how to do this

I've modified every table to have plunger support on my cab.   Unfortunately I don't think plunger support is ever going to be easy for folks who don't have some programming skils.  There are WAY too many different ways that a plunger gets implemented from table to table.   And more often than not, I see analog plunger support is present (developer copied and pasted analog plunger support) but table author didn't have the equipment to test it, so it needs to be debugged.    

I just downloaded the Batman Dark Knight table and I must say it's awesome.  I was wondering though what would it take to get this table to work with the VirtuaPin digtal plunger kit?  Most tables I download just "work", but this one does not.

If I may suggest, make this request on the support topic for the table.   That way we'll know which exact table you're using and it keeps related info in one place.

I am a novice at this. Could you please let me know how I can purchase a virtuapin plunger kit?

I am in Ontario Canada. 

Thanks Andrew.

[email protected]

I love my plunger, but I don't recommend it to novices.  To re-iterate the above, too many tables don't support it properly.   If you have a big library of tables, expect to spend a LOT of time with each one making it work,  

Archived