The Ryan's Pumpkin Carving

hauntfreaks

Disclaimer: please dont take my over posting as bulldozing this category... most are tables I have already done for FP, as it was easier to learn... and now converting to VP

this is a another reskin I did, the base table was blackout... the FP version had horrific graphics, so that was part of the motivation the other was my wife and I have a pumpkin carving party every year and want to showcase my newly build cab last Oct. so as a surprise to my wife and guests I did a table themed to the party... I collected countless images from the internet and used what I thought were the best for the PF/plastics/BG.... I've now started moving these on to the VP conversion, using JP's Blackout as the base... but have run into a couple snags, not being used to having to use ROMs in FP, subtracting sounds for new sounds that are "i'm guess" are imbedded into the ROM... I dont know if this is even possible, its beyond my skills..... in FP it was just like "yeah hit that make this sound"...lol   anyway heres a video of the FP version and a pic of what it looks like so far in VP

15934496743_30a78c0227_b.jpg

Thanks again guys.... I'll post a playable version ASAP... it will probably retain the original sounds from Blackout, if this is the case I will include the sounds from my FP version so if anyone wanted to take on embedding them into the rom, they will havethem... I do understand might this not being the most popular original because of its personalized nature...  but fun for halloween fans...

Archived