Mopar Madness

randr

• Content Provider

I think I like this better than Black Pyramid...... Nothing against UW, but the theme I mean. But those "playfield angles" I always adjust. I know some people like the 3D taper, but it makes all those jagged lines on the sides. I know my way makes it look flatter, but my way fills up the screen. But that's personal preference too.

Keep it up Randr!!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

another progress picture. More rubbers, some plastics, stand up targets, nothing final and all needs tweaking but physics are really nice the more rubber i replace and remove all the walls.

I think honestly im getting the hang of it! rough around the edges but i understand it now

post-1835-0-14466100-1423028288_thumb.png

Well look at it this way...

I knew very little about the editor until I started this and now I could convert any table to vp10! With that said it's very time consuming but I am learning so this Mopar madness table is a great way to learn! I really think more people should attempt to do a mod and I think they will be surprised that yes you can do it! Now I don't have gtxjoes or frenetic's skills but I can now say I understand how to actually do it.

Well look at it this way...

I knew very little about the editor until I started this and now I could convert any table to vp10! With that said it's very time consuming but I am learning so this Mopar madness table is a great way to learn! I really think more people should attempt to do a mod and I think they will be surprised that yes you can do it! Now I don't have gtxjoes or frenetic's skills but I can now say I understand how to actually do it.

Well said and really what I believe in myself. My problem is time, I need more than 20 minutes at a time to set and work it out. Things will change eventually and I will have more time to myself again.

Very awesome work and I hope more people will take the effort to get their hands dirty.

Lmao!! Honestly I feel bad asking. You(gtxjoe) frenetic and uncle willy are so nice to me the work you guys do is amazing. I'm learning! And really you guys are great!

This is really a silly project and not one time have you guys said no. Shows how great these people are.

Get ready gtxjoe questions and help will be soon! ;)

Archived