Mopar Madness

randr

Figure i would start a WIP for my MOD MOPAR MADNESS! 

Based off uncle willy's black pyramid will be a build to match my cab theme(my small car collection) not sure if anyone has done such a thing before but thought it would be cool!

Table will have "video" and some sounds added and a backglass from the MASTER Wildman with i think some new things not done before aswell!

Anyways here is a pic of my cab when i just had put graphics on it to give you idea of where this is going...

I will need help along the way so will be asking gtxjoe and UW for a lot of help to get this done ;)

post-1835-0-22155800-1421541225_thumb.jpg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well my gosh way more to this then I thought...but here is progress so far. Just simple changes but taking me forever todo the simplest stuff as I have no idea how to do any of this. Bumpers are air cleaners so tried putting my motor under on play field to look like motors...still trying things but is a start post-1835-142181499681_thumb.jpg

Ummm...it is what it is.. Still changing stuff but will be neat to match my cab theme. Heck I'm learning... Everyone should mod a table to match the cab they have! Even if it looks like a 5 year old did it :( it will get better still figuring it all out

Archived