Elvis Nightmod (Stern 2004) Fs Physmod

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=3186

File Name: Elvis NightMod (Stern 2004) FS PhysMod

File Submitter: Javier15

File Submitted: 15 Jan 2015

File Category: Recreations

Permission to Mod: Yes

VP Version: Experimental - PhysicsMod

It's a Mod version NM LW, I included the primitives as Elvis version of FP, spinners, Spotlight, flasher domes in the backwall and of course PhysMod

Credits:

JP: Original Table and Scriptw li

Johanpsu: Sound Samples used in the original

Dark: Primitive bolts and screws used

Zany: Primitive Flasher Domes, Lamp Lights, Bumper Caps, and Wire Rings used

LoadedWeapon: Reworked Images, New ramps, Apron, Updated with neghting and updated script etc...

Click here to download this file

Not to be rude but might want to remove this as JP asked to not mod his tables and post on other sites and he has done way to much for VP not to respect his wishes.. 

jpsalas: All my tables are free to mod as long as they are uploaded to this site (VPForums). You also may use any graphics, sounds or script you may need for your own tables.

I apologize to all members of VPU, I was not aware of the wishes of JP.

We send a message to Dazz to clear the table and the post.

I do not want to offend anyone.

Not to be rude but might want to remove this as JP asked to not mod his tables and post on other sites and he has done way to much for VP not to respect his wishes.. 

jpsalas: All my tables are free to mod as long as they are uploaded to this site (VPForums). You also may use any graphics, sounds or script you may need for your own tables.

Not to be rude, but I have messages and emails from JP stating that we could upload and host his tables here on VPU if we wanted.  He said that he wouldn't upload them himself as he didn't want to have to maintain/upload to multiple places himself.  The table is free to stay here unless JP comes and mentions otherwise.

Not to be rude, but I have messages and emails from JP stating that we could upload and host his tables here on VPU if we wanted.  He said that he wouldn't upload them himself as he didn't want to have to maintain/upload to multiple places himself.  The table is free to stay here unless JP comes and mentions otherwise.

That's fine if you have already talked to JP I was just stating what he posted in his post and I respect that...

*Disappears from VPU for 5 months, comes back to tell you to take down a table*

who am I??? you get 1 guess

sorry that was a loadedquestion.

I was trying to just be nice and respect jp if I wanted to be a dick I would have said remove the table because it was my NM. I didnt come here to say take it down i always come here to download new tables and the only reason i havent posted any tables here is because of jp's request.

Dont try to stir up something.. just enjoy the table

You'll know when I'm stirring lol. You should have just PM'ed an admin about your concerns instead of posting it, so for that you deserve a good ribbing from the resident pinball troll!

Spiderman has been up here for 9 months by the way.

JP has told me the same thing some time ago Dazz. I think it's funny to try to allow mods excepting they are only posted on "X" site. I think that's crap. Either allow mods, or don't.

Well, I know there is always a little language barrier here because we are one big international community, but the way I read JP's post is it's okay as long as you at least upload it to VPF.

I don't see where it says exclusively/only to VPF. Just my unsolicited $.02.   At least here it is okay to tell users they can find something on another site.  I don't have to feel like I'm in North Korea and pretend the world does not exist beyond these boarders.

Man -- I really enjoy this one! What a beautiful job on this table. There's a whole world under that (virtual) glass! I love the flashing red lights. They really look real -- so bright! Lighting adds a lot of excitement to this one. And the soundtrack can't be beat.

Simply outstanding job! Thanks so much.

:)

can someone please help me with a sound issue.  This and two other tables play sound through both channels.  If I disable the sound in the script it plays through the channel that the rest of the table sounds play through.  if I enable it it plays on both the pf sounds and my pf music speakers ( where the other 200 tables music plays through).   ripleys and Lord of the rings is the same.  just wondering why these tables are different then the rest.  Otherwise for hating Elvis, this is a great table

You could highlight all the sounds in sound manager that start with FD and FE, and then click "Toggle BG Out", which will switch the sounds to your backglass speakers.

EDIT:

Found this info on LW's page..

Here are the 3 ways to use the sound in this table:
1.- Using only the ROM (the default)
2.- Using only the samples
3.- Using the samples and the ROM sound, but the volume of the ROM is 0.

How to: 

1.- Using the ROM
The table is adjusted to use the rom sound, but you need a fast computer.

2.- Using the samples
If your computer is old you will hear distorted rom sounds and you'll need to do turn off the rom sound:

Go to line 62
.Games(cGameName).Settings.Value("sound") = 1
and change 1 to 0:
.Games(cGameName).Settings.Value("sound") = 0

Go to line 50
' Set MotorCallback = GetRef("TrackSounds")
and remove the ':
Set MotorCallback = GetRef("TrackSounds")

Save the table
Now the table will use the rom samples. The only problem is that Elvis will not dance, since it seems it is activated by the rom when playing some sounds, and rememebr you just turned off the rom sounds Posted Image

3.- Using samples and rom sound on together.
There is a third option if your computer is neither old but not very fast either. The option consist in using the samples for the sound (as in option 2), but at the same time the rom sound is turned on, but the sound volume of the rom is turned down.

This is:
You set the line 50 to track the sounds:
Set MotorCallback = GetRef("TrackSounds")

but line 62 is:
.Games(cGameName).Settings.Value("sound") = 1

this is the ROM is turned on. Now you need to run the table and to press the 9 key until the rom sound is completely off.

Now Elvis will dance also using the samples.

If you read the the very first post in this topic, you will see where it says Johanpsu : "Sound Samples used in the original."

Some people actually traveled many miles,( I heard one person went over 1000 miles to get sounds!!) to get alot of the actual table and rom sounds from these tables.

It makes me appreciate even more, the smallest aspects that go into putting tables together.

Hope this helps you.