Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
oissela

Spiderman (stern)(2007)(v1.0)(dt)(vp99x)

I'm trying to play it, but everytime I do so, I get a Line 71 error message saying that the game can't be found, even though I did rename the Spiderman rom .zip sman_261.

EDIT: Never mind. I figured it out the problem, as I didn't properly renamed the .bin (not to mention me needing to update VPinMame). The game works well (along with Tron, which was my first attempt at patching a table).

Wow, really great Visually looking table. The lighting is quite nice. It's amazing how much of a difference the lighting can make to the perception of how a table looks.  The other Spiderman table is great too, but for some reason I just seem to prefer the lighting on this one a bit better, and also the look of the toys.

I tried playing with this in Physmod 5 and after a few tweaks have it running fairly decent.  Definitely real fun to play.  (Have an issue with some of the white light targets not registering properly occasionally, not sure if that's from the table itself or just the PM5 tweaks.  Still have to look into it, but at first glance it would seem that this table does it's triggers ever so slightly different then the other Spiderman table, so not sure if that plays a role)

Wonderful work for all involved in the creation of this one.

Very enjoyable and playable table. Very recommended. Love to see more from this author! Would donate to this author if there was a donateoption.