Physmod 5 Table Requests

KingofMetal79

Evening all. I am totally obsessed with the new wave of Physmod tables to the point where I can't play any tables that have not been adapted for Physmod as they just seem so 'floaty' and unrealistic!  :) Now my question is - are Black Knight, Black Hole or Pin*Bot likely to get converted any time soon as I really wanna play 'um with the new physics? Fingers crossed! 

• 2 months later...
  • Content Provider

I think tables will be slow for a while now as most authors I know are hesitant to build anything on VP9 with VP10 in the works.  Most are using beta builds of VP10 to build tables on now.  Even that concerns me as if they make a change with VP10 that makes a big difference it could cause a major rewrite of a table.  It's because of all this as to why I've 100% stopped building tables.  Once VP10 is out, I'll reconsider doing some conversions/builds.  Just to much uncertainty in the air to spend hundreds of hours on something that could be absolute in a few months time.

I do agree that FH could use an upgrade.  That's one I would like to do if I get back into it.

• 1 year later...
On 3/16/2015 at 1:34 PM, 85vett said:

I think tables will be slow for a while now as most authors I know are hesitant to build anything on VP9 with VP10 in the works.  Most are using beta builds of VP10 to build tables on now.  Even that concerns me as if they make a change with VP10 that makes a big difference it could cause a major rewrite of a table.  It's because of all this as to why I've 100% stopped building tables.  Once VP10 is out, I'll reconsider doing some conversions/builds.  Just to much uncertainty in the air to spend hundreds of hours on something that could be absolute in a few months time.

I do agree that FH could use an upgrade.  That's one I would like to do if I get back into it.

I tried the recreation of "Metallica Pro by Stern" for Visual pinball 9 PM5 :)  That game rocks! :)  I always dreamed of having that one :)  Thank you :)

On 1/4/2015 at 6:15 PM, freneticamnesic said:

Black Hole will not play well in physmod5 because of the ramp playfiel

I have dealt with a similar table like that when I first got VP9 Physmod5 a few weeks back.  Somehow, I was able to get Haunted House to work on Physmod5.  Hopefully, there will be a PM5 version of Black Hole sometime in the near future...

Archived