gtxjoe

Mystery Castle (Alvin G 1993) (Physmod5) (Fs) (Gtxjoe)

I wish it were that easy, but I'm running VPinball99_PhysMod5_Updated.exe, same as all my other PhysMod tables. It's definitely a rom issue because the same thing happens with the non PM5 version and the VP8 version. I have Pinmame 3.1 so I don't see that being the problem, either, so I'm not sure what to try next. I know it's a conflict solely for me but I'm not sure what is different here. I wish I didn't love this table so much, LOL.

FOUND IT! Table was working perfectly on my laptop running VPinmame 3.0. Updated to 3.1 and have the exact same issue. New VPinmame breaks these roms. I tried replacing the dll with an older one but that doesn't fix it, so I'm not sure of the exact issue?

With further testing, it actually turns out it breaks at VPinMAME 2.9 (what I thought was 3.0 was actually an older Sambuild they had labeled 3.0). I can confirm that 2.6-2.8b will run this perfectly, but 2.9-3.1 will cause the erratic behavior. Now I just need to find an easy way to swap between them on my cab.