Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dawen

Star Trek

Here is a little Joke to "Star Trek", it is from "Raumschiff Edelweiss", an Austrian Music Band,
they sing about Star Trek ...
Also there is a little Joke at the Music Disc, the "Story" is in english, the "End" in German,
where the Crew beam up a crazy drunken Man, he call: "Where am i, how are you ? Give me Drinks, uahh, Beer, Beeeer, ..." lol

Working on a treat for desktop users

MoEUIQb.jpg

vp10 gonna put coolball out of work lol

Desktop user I am, and damn that looks good! Absolutely stunning! Excellent work so far, Fren! :)

Jeez, I own this thing and I can't wait to try the VP version. Did you resolve any of the frame rate issues with the FS version?

Looks awesome fren.

after playing the real one so much. I really love this table.

did you get the animation on the ship working?

Looks awesome fren.

after playing the real one so much. I really love this table.

did you get the animation on the ship working?

gtxjoe did! then I modified his code and screwed it up, ship has a neat new feature now: full 360 degree rotation! yes, physically impossible, but that's why we play VIRTUAL pinball

Once I fix that it'll be awesome

I don't know if it really adds anything, but there are asteroid mods (aka the potatoes lol) that look cool on the real pin. Don't have those myself, long waiting list!

Yea vett has them and they look cool (his don't look like the potato mod fortunately) and I may add them if I can make them look right

edit: well maybe they look like grey potatoes lol....they're different than the ones I've seen previously (on the LE) so I don't know

I guess it's possible, but can you make the lok/start mission shot with the right flipper?

I've played this like 7 times, and I can't aim that far out of the flipper without the feel of draining it in the center.

Maybe it's the one pinball or do you make this shot with the left?

Looking awesome fren!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Love this game

You make it with the end of the left flipper, just before it starts to roll off...I've certainly done it with the right flipper but it's not a natural shot and I haven't been able to do it when I've tried....

It's a left flipper shot. If you can make it with the right flipper too often, I think that's a step backwards as far as realism (not that it could never happen, just saying that's not in line with Richie's design I think).  VPAAL (VP Author Artistic License) is always permitted of course :)

I tried it tonight on the real machine from right flipper, got it the first time, bounced off the bottom of the slingshot the next 2 times. I think you can backhand it on vp as well, maybe a bit easier than the real machine but a skilled player can probably do it consistently either way. I am not that player lol

• Upvote 1

Hi Fren

I'd first like to congratulate you on this amazing WIP and all your other works you have contributed to the community.

Just a question re the spotlights in the centre of the playfield:

I'm not sure how to explain this but the beams seem

quite collimated. At the edges the light ends abruptly rather than tapering off. Is this done by design or a limitation of VPX?

holy shejt fren! Looks amazing!

Saw that you made the shot with the right flipper too  :lol: