Star Trek

dawen

Anyone that have started with the new star trek and have an unofficial release that will need a beta tester?

The reason I really would like to test it on my cab is to get my better half to test it to be able to convince her to let me buy one new in box whlie they are still sold. The issue with releasing tables after they are no longer sold is that if you really like the table it is not possible to buy it new anymore...

If anyone can help me with this please pm me, I badly need to buy this game before they stop selling it since it is my new favorite game and my fiancée has not tested it yet but she likes to play on my mini-pin cab.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need to get her hooked... It worked before we bought our CFTBL :) and she is totally ok with an AFM or Elvis that she likes and has played a lot on my cab but I need the star trek.

I would rather buy it directly but is doesn´t hurt to ask does it?

• Administrators

Asking for unreleased/ unreleasable recreations is against the site rules. No matter what your excuse for wanting it is. Our rules are already very lenient compared to other sites when it comes to this. Once the game has been placed as "out of production" by the manufacturer is when we will allow recreations.

Ok, didn´t know that... sorry then... hopefully they will not place it out of production soon.. I´m still sad that I did not move in time to have place at home for an AC/DC before the put it out of production...

I just wanted to speed up the chance to convince my better half to place an order before this one is out of prod and thought that it might be ok to play an unfinished beta that is not yet complete to just get a feel for it.

I´m still happy to play other releases on the mini cab and really happy that you guys spend that huge amount of work it takes to create the recreations..

• Content Provider

Contact JJ at Game exchange in Colorado.  I'm sure he can get you one and ship it overseas if needed.  I've bought all my NIB from him and he's been great.  Several other awesome retailers that can help get you one.  Trent at Tilt is awesome too.  There is also Pinball refinery if you want a blinged out one.

Anyways, you should be able to find a ST on route to let her play.  Letting her play a VP version (especially in a beta phase) could backfire on you since it wont play as good as the real table.  This is especially true for ST since it requires aux boards for even the pro version to control the control gates.  I sent my recreation to a friend whom is polishing it up and will release it when it's out of production. 

• 1 month later...
  • Content Provider

As soon as I hear back from the wonderful modeler zany about a few models for Star Trek I'll share some WIP pictures of the table I've been working on since 85vett passed it on to me. FP is pretty and playable now, but hopefully we can release a rom-controlled Trek that is a bit more accurate sooner rather than later for you guys. gtxjoe scripted a few new cool items into the table that will be awesome as well. Star Trek is my favorite table to play so I'll be doing what I can to produce an amazing recreation...

Metallica will come first though, so eyes on the prize!

Archived