kizam33

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like X-mas came early. A nice Force Feedback package from Zeb!!!

1-ATX Breakout board

1-32 port SMTP Booster Board

1-350ma Resister Board

1-LED connector cable

24" Lightbar with resister board

Shaker/gear motor combo with Speed control board.

5- LEDS

Digital Plunger kit

2-Strobe panels.

f7eecfd0d2ad90d45b9bebf54f4347ae.jpg

Now time to figure out where to put it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question for you, I just picked up the same tv off of craigslist for $300! What video setting are you using it on? There doesn't seem to be a game mode and setting it to dynamic looks great but it seems there is the slightest bit of lag.

Question for you, I just picked up the same tv off of craigslist for $300! What video setting are you using it on? There doesn't seem to be a game mode and setting it to dynamic looks great but it seems there is the slightest bit of lag.

I ran into the same thing. I search for game mode and couldn't find it so I just left it on the setting it was on. Not sure what exactly the setting is, I can't check it right now cause the TV is out for the wiring party. Lag? Maybe it's your video card.

I ran into the same thing. I search for game mode and couldn't find it so I just left it on the setting it was on. Not sure what exactly the setting is, I can't check it right now cause the TV is out for the wiring party. Lag? Maybe it's your video card. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually found game mode and it makes a huge difference! Hit menu, then system or setup whatever its called, scroll down to the next page and choose general and game mode is there. I turned it on and it made such a huge difference.

Thx noiseprisoner. It's been fun building it so far. Still a lot more work to do.

Does anyone know the correct distance for the Replay Knocker? I can't find the room in my backbox so I'll just put it in the front of the cab.

• 3 weeks later...

Time to get the contactors prepped . I added the washer in the bottom and I am using 1N4145 diodes cause radio shack didn't have 1N4007.

The Diode will have a stripe on one end. This end goes to the positive (a1+) I cut a bunch of short pieces of wire to extend the ends of the diode to make connections easier. I used a piece of shrink tubing to make it neat and to avoid any shorts. a575075a2668adc4b6115ddf009a568b.jpg081e72ecd078add34aab1c39a0d74644.jpgde3910f99281f0a8568aa53ed1e89473.jpg0e4a3c551b99c279fda30ef10438a996.jpgd93942c1ac7942d8516d71d87cde3da4.jpg

HUGE Thx to electricmagma for the guidance!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I had no idea I needed some soldering skills to make these two go together. A couple youtube soldering videos and a few hours, i was pretty impressed with myself.

IMG_1761_zpsrc3exlau.jpg

IMG_1762_zps7gtcy7nz.jpg

IMG_1767_zpsqfy7pj4n.jpg

IMG_1768_zpsxmtnvdbi.jpg

Some of the domes don't look perfect in the pic but I fixed them after I saw the pic. 

Archived