Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Javier15

Ac/dc (Stern 2012)

Love this table.... but I did have to remove Div2 to solve the ball stuck issue, plus the cannon refuses to work no matter what I try. (Thankfully it self ejects after a few seconds and the table is still playable).

If there is a fix for the cannon I would love it if someone could point me in the right direction.

Cheers Rusty

Ok I got it working! One question, I have sound effects and super smooth play but no music. Do I need to add my own music files?

Ok I got it working! One question, I have sound effects and super smooth play but no music. Do I need to add my own music files?

Have you turned up the volume? Press 9

Well, after restarting VP everytime it loads then VP errors out and crashes. Oh well, ive re-downloaded the ROM and table 2 times and I cant get it to fire backup again.

Tried about everything suggested and it seems to run when it wants to LOL. Tried different Roms, Different backglasses, texture sizes and nothing solid, Only Physmod or regular VP 9 table I cant get to bootup. I must have missed something.

I got the table to load that night I was having issues with it (without the backglass). I wish it worked with the backglass but I'll take the table loading and being able to play it. :)

OK id like to report back that using the Rom acd_130 Works 100 percent of the Time, acd_165 works about 80% and acd_168 wont load at all anymore. Everything updated on my machine, Running XP64. Im just happy I ironed it out at least that I can play now.

Thinking maybe I need to upgrade my Video cards to 2 gig memory, They currently have only 1 gig.

• Upvote 1

OK id like to report back that using the Rom acd_130 Works 100 percent of the Time, acd_165 works about 80% and acd_168 wont load at all anymore. Everything updated on my machine, Running XP64. Im just happy I ironed it out at least that I can play now.

Thinking maybe I need to upgrade my Video cards to 2 gig memory, They currently have only 1 gig.

100%? ...including getting the cannon to fire?  I've had no luck with the cannon using 168 :(

Are you sure, you use the Physmod5.exe to start this Table ?

And the latest VpinMame.dll ?

( if you have changed the .dll File, start the VPM Setup.exe - Uninstall and then (re)Install it )

There should be no Problems to run with the Table and the acd_168.zip ...

Javier, also it run with acd_168 ... the correct VPM Name is with an _ underline (!)

I have the Latest Physmod ( All my other Stern tables work ) and the newest DLL. I did not Uninstall then Reinstall, I have never done that in years and every table has worked up until this one with the 168 rom. It sis work a couple times then it just wont load. After talking with Randr I think im going to install Windows 7 64 on a new SSD drive and see if that helps, I am also throwing in 2 EVGA GTX 770 cards in it and pulling my older 1Gig cards. Oh ya the Canon did fire with 168 when I had it working, It works fine with the other ROMS too.

Sure is!! Im just hoping that the only table ive been patiently waiting for works....... Metallica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow. I'm late to the party but had to say this is an amazing table. Many thanks!

This one will see lots of play in this house, lots.

Couple of quick question,

-can I force the Angus playfield to stay on? seems to revert back to the devil girl next time I start the table

-can I dim the flashers a bit? the red one on the bottom left is straining my eye (migraine sufferer)

Thanks!

Open Script and remove the first ' character this will default to Angus playfield at startup

Dim HelenMod': HelenMod = 3 '1 is Enabled

becomes

Dim HelenMod: HelenMod = 3 '1 is Enabled

Lower all Flasher brightness, search for Sub Flash(

and in that section change the 2 values of 255 to a lower value.  Try 100.

If that right red flasher is still too bright, in the editor, select the big green rectangle in the bottom right of the table.  Right click on it and select Lock to unlock it.  Drag it to the right, so it is completely off the table

Here is a another quick mod for anyone that wants the ACDC standup targets to have a little animation and sound when hit

Open the script, and search for sw1_hit

Replace all the Sub sw1_ through Sub sw12 lines of code with this

Sub sw1_Hit:vpmTimer.PulseSw 1 :sw1p.transx = -4:sw1.IsDropped = 1:sw1a.IsDropped = 0:Me.TimerEnabled = 1:PlaySound SoundFX("target_low"):End Sub
Sub sw1_Timer:sw1.IsDropped = 0:sw1p.transx = 0 :sw1a.IsDropped = 1:Me.TimerEnabled = 0:End Sub
Sub sw2_Hit:vpmTimer.PulseSw 2 :sw2p.transx = -4:sw2.IsDropped = 1:sw2a.IsDropped = 0:Me.TimerEnabled = 1:PlaySound SoundFX("target_low"):End Sub
Sub sw2_Timer:sw2.IsDropped = 0:sw2p.transx = 0 :sw2a.IsDropped = 1:Me.TimerEnabled = 0:End Sub
Sub sw3_Hit:vpmTimer.PulseSw 3 :sw3p.transx = -4:sw3.IsDropped = 1:sw3a.IsDropped = 0:Me.TimerEnabled = 1:PlaySound SoundFX("target_low"):End Sub
Sub sw3_Timer:sw3.IsDropped = 0:sw3p.transx = 0 :sw3a.IsDropped = 1:Me.TimerEnabled = 0:End Sub
Sub sw4_Hit:vpmTimer.PulseSw 4 :sw4p.transx = -4:sw4.IsDropped = 1:sw4a.IsDropped = 0:Me.TimerEnabled = 1:PlaySound SoundFX("target_low"):End Sub
Sub sw4_Timer:sw4.IsDropped = 0:sw4p.transx = 0 :sw4a.IsDropped = 1:Me.TimerEnabled = 0:End Sub
Sub sw5_Hit:vpmTimer.PulseSw 5 :sw5p.transx = -4:sw5.IsDropped = 1:sw5a.IsDropped = 0:Me.TimerEnabled = 1:PlaySound SoundFX("target_low"):End Sub
Sub sw5_Timer:sw5.IsDropped = 0:sw5p.transx = 0 :sw5a.IsDropped = 1:Me.TimerEnabled = 0:End Sub

Sub sw6_Hit:vpmTimer.PulseSw 6 :sw6p.transz = -4:sw6.IsDropped = 1:sw6a.IsDropped = 0:Me.TimerEnabled = 1:PlaySound SoundFX("target_low"):End Sub
Sub sw6_Timer:sw6.IsDropped = 0:sw6p.transz = 0 :sw6a.IsDropped = 1:Me.TimerEnabled = 0:End Sub
Sub sw7_Hit:vpmTimer.PulseSw 7 :sw7p.transz = -4:sw7.IsDropped = 1:sw7a.IsDropped = 0:Me.TimerEnabled = 1:PlaySound SoundFX("target_low"):End Sub
Sub sw7_Timer:sw7.IsDropped = 0:sw7p.transz = 0 :sw7a.IsDropped = 1:Me.TimerEnabled = 0:End Sub
Sub sw8_Hit:vpmTimer.PulseSw 8 :sw8p.transz = -4:sw8.IsDropped = 1:sw8a.IsDropped = 0:Me.TimerEnabled = 1:PlaySound SoundFX("target_low"):End Sub
Sub sw8_Timer:sw8.IsDropped = 0:sw8p.transz = 0 :sw8a.IsDropped = 1:Me.TimerEnabled = 0:End Sub
Sub sw9_Hit:vpmTimer.PulseSw 9 :sw9p.transz = -4:sw9.IsDropped = 1:sw9a.IsDropped = 0:Me.TimerEnabled = 1:PlaySound SoundFX("target_low"):End Sub
Sub sw9_Timer:sw9.IsDropped = 0:sw9p.transz = 0 :sw9a.IsDropped = 1:Me.TimerEnabled = 0:End Sub

Sub sw10_Hit:vpmTimer.PulseSw 10 :sw10p.transx = -4: sw10.IsDropped = 1:sw10a.IsDropped = 0:Me.TimerEnabled = 1:PlaySound SoundFX("target_low"):End Sub
Sub sw10_Timer:sw10.IsDropped = 0:sw10p.transx = 0 : sw10a.IsDropped = 1:Me.TimerEnabled = 0:End Sub
Sub sw11_Hit:vpmTimer.PulseSw 11:sw11p.transx = -4: sw11.IsDropped = 1:sw11a.IsDropped = 0:Me.TimerEnabled = 1:PlaySound SoundFX("target_low"):End Sub
Sub sw11_Timer:sw11.IsDropped = 0:sw11p.transx = 0:sw11a.IsDropped = 1:Me.TimerEnabled = 0:End Sub
Sub sw12_Hit:vpmTimer.PulseSw 12:sw12p.transx = -4: sw12.IsDropped = 1:sw12a.IsDropped = 0:Me.TimerEnabled = 1:PlaySound SoundFX("target_low"):End Sub
Sub sw12_Timer:sw12.IsDropped = 0:sw12p.transx = 0:sw12a.IsDropped = 1:Me.TimerEnabled = 0:End Sub

Thanks GTXJOE both those worked great, will try the target trick too. :)

Thank you for your tables as well. Mystery Castle is beautiful.

• Upvote 1

I keep getting an error after playing for 5 minutes or so.

Fatal Error: HRESULT 8007000e at ..\RenderDevice.cpp:491

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Hi

Thank you veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy much man

It was not so easy for a french guy (PhysMod, VPinMAME.dll, and over all, rom !!!)

But, like sung Bon Scott  "It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock'n'roll"

Hi

Thank you veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy much man

It was not so easy for a french guy (PhysMod, VPinMAME.dll, and over all, rom !!!)

But, like sung Bon Scott  "It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock'n'roll"

Now, if only someone could figure out a way for the Jukebox to keep track of your song requests (completions leading to Change Song), we'd be golden. It's how it works in the real machine, and almost a necessity if you hope to make it to the Encore Wizard Mode.

I cannot for the life of me get the cannon to work.  It just sits there, doesn't move and then self-ejects out the side after a little while. :(

I've checked the rom, used B2S and no backglasses, re-downloaded the table etc, but it's always the same result. Any suggestions?  Thanks.

Are you using the Ball Launch button for the cannon fire? What type of Operating system are you using? 32bit, 64bit? Need a bit more info to help you.