File Name: Austin Powers (Stern 2001) FS - Physmod5

File Submitter: Javier15

File Submitted: 08 Nov 2014

File Category: Recreations

Permission to Mod: Yes

VP Version: Experimental - PhysicsMod

Based on Stern Austin Powers 2001

Thank you very much to:

DStruct, to mediate between Francisco and for this table was made.

Francisco666 and Rom for 3D models and pictures in high quality used in vercion FP.

JP for the help in the animation of the models (Thanks for the patience MAESTRO)

JimmyFingers: Code and sound BMPR

Koadic: New Plunger code

Zany - Flasher Domes

Dark - Primitive screws bolts

Destruk: old vercion

Makuste toxi fuzzel and all dev team for the hard work

I apologize if I forget to mention someone.

The table runs VP_PHYSMOD5.

Download latest version VP: Physmod5

To add the table Hyperpin should follow this tutorial. Launch different version of VPinball fron Hyperpin

Español

La mesa corre en VP_PHYSMOD5.

Para descargar la version VP con las fisicas: Physmod5

Para agregar la mesa a Hyperpin, deben seguir este tutorial. Launch different version of VPinball fron Hyperpin

Click here to download this file

Thanks for the table update,looks great.

I am however having a problem, I'm only getting 2 balls on time machine or other multiballs. Tried it on my desk PC and my Cab and it;s the same on both.

I see a ball under the bottom left of the apron moving around when nudging.

I tried clearing the nvram.

Rich

Thanks for the table update,looks great.

I am however having a problem, I'm only getting 2 balls on time machine or other multiballs. Tried it on my desk PC and my Cab and it;s the same on both.

I see a ball under the bottom left of the apron moving around when nudging.

I tried clearing the nvram.

Rich

the ball that you see below the apron is to dance Austin.

ok, change the parameter in backdrop.

X scale 1.31  for  X scale 1.35

Cheers, Javier..
Attached Thumbnails
  • fix.png

Javier

Thanks for the reply.

I haven't played the real AP pin for quite a few years, and when I played it on non PM5 versions I didn't get the Multiballs much.

Now with this PM5 version you have a chance to aim for shots to get multiball. I forgot how much fun this table is when you really get a good game.

I just played some more and got Fat Bastard multiball and it had 4 balls, the Time Machine and Dr Eval Multiball only had 2 balls. I guess my memory was mistaken about them having 3 balls each.

Thanks for the PM5 version...

Cheers,

Rich

Javier, I know this is a really old post, but this is by far my favorite table out of 500+.   While I have learned a lot the past year on tweaks and adjustments of tables, I am reaching out for some help on this one.  I really want to change the "Dual Flipper" to fire the cannon to a Magnasave button (which I have also mapped to a top lockbar button) to fire like a real table.  However, I can not figure out where you have your code for the two flippers in the script for me to switch it out to the right magnasave. 

Again, I know this is an old table for you and dont even know if you will see this, but if you (or anyone for that matter) can point me in the right direction, I would be very greatful... not to mention its driving me crazy that I can not figure it out on my own.  But alas, Im throwing in the towel.  Any help is appreciated.

I dont know this table but the only code I see is fired when either magnasave is pressed..

When released..

If Keycode=LeftMagnaSave Or KeyCode=RightMagnaSave Then Controller.Switch(53)=0

and when pressed

If Keycode=LeftMagnaSave Or KeyCode=RightMagnaSave Then Controller.Switch(53)=1

4 hours ago, allknowing2012 said:

I dont know this table but the only code I see is fired when either magnasave is pressed..

When released..

If Keycode=LeftMagnaSave Or KeyCode=RightMagnaSave Then Controller.Switch(53)=0

and when pressed

If Keycode=LeftMagnaSave Or KeyCode=RightMagnaSave Then Controller.Switch(53)=1

Ok, after further testing, you are correct "Allknowing2012".  It took me awhile to get the laser locked, but this version does use the Manasaves to fire the laser.  It must of been a different version (perhaps the VP9) that used the dual flippers.  I am a happy camper.   Thanks for posting "Allknowing2012".   You made me go back and check.   Youre awesome buddy!