The Walking Dead

milin

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

Fren, you shared Images here, where everybody know, what is it (some not lol) ... the top question is - when ;-)

Next PayPal Beer ? ;)

If you need a beta tester and some extra cash...  ;)

Guys.. that's not how this works. This is bordering abuse of the system and will not be allowed.

• Content Provider

I'm not selling the table _at all_, don't get your hopes up

If you beer me, I hope it is to say thanks for the work I've done, and not the privilege to play the work that I won't release until Dazz will allow.

I've seen what selling "VIP" does (in FP) and it's not something I want to be a part of

That's not why I'm in this, I make the tables I want to because I enjoy them. The moment that it becomes a job or a chore is the moment that I need to stop doing it. It's a hobby, that's all. I greatly appreciate the beers from everyone in the past and going forward, I don't want that system to be abused.

Admin, Fren, sorry and i unterstand, and you know, i have given "Beers" to you, for your very good works before (WPT, "IJ", ...),

i have also donate to "VPUniverse" and others, as i will say thank you for help, for my Cab ... withou yours, it is nothing ...

Everybody know, it would be great and a dream to get some "favorite" Tables and can Play - sometime ... thats all !

Please, let us dreaming ... a Little ... :rolleyes:

And ... maybe this one will help ...

( also have a 3K psd )

post-5730-0-24482000-1418140629_thumb.jpg

• Administrators

Just for Fun: today i tested "Avengers" Table with "WD" Rom, and a litte bit "Playfield Image Mod" ... i wonder, i got Scores and some Animations lol :lol:

Ok, some Switches maybe are the same as ...

FYI

Thats cause stern uses the same lamp and switch,.sol , matrix for all its tables and most of the time the same wire harness...saves them a ton of time and money  ;)

• 1 month later...
  • Content Provider

Also it must be possible, to take the "Avengers" VPT and the WD Rom, then Play a Little Tetris with the Playfield Items, and we have WD ;-)

I used 24 as my starting point (and I know someone else did, too..........), very similar in the solenoid and switch setup. Using the rom test on WD you can figure out switch and solenoid names, then it's just a matter of determining the location.

It's actually a good way to learn the editor and get into making tables. It's really not so hard to make a simple Stern table to play, when you can't wait for a release on VPU. With WD they released the amazingly high quality promo picture early and I was able to get my layout built, and used the 24 rom to test it lol..... then once I got the WD rom it was just a matter of renaming switches and changing the script. WD is probably a good one to learn since it doesn't have any complicated solenoid movement. You've got the barn doors and the magnet, that's it. The barn doors are simple on/on off/off set up and the magnet, just copy the code from another table for the cvpm magnet script. The table is so easy that it appears as though stern just started assigning solenoids to things that didn't even need their own solenoids.

Use that high quality promo image and try it out, create the walls and slingshots etc, if you need help figuring anything out just ask. It takes a little bit of time to learn but once you've done it for one table you can do it for others... welll, maybe not now, they got rid of SAM, but it helps to know and maybe you can start making tables too!

Thanks, maybe i will give it a try and go depper in VP ... but also hope, Stern Archiv Page will take up all the other Tables a.s.a.p.

How is the Archive Page Webdesinger at Stern ? ;-)

WD and Star Trek would be my "Girls" on Cab !

At the Moment, i am a Little on my first WIP: Cherry Bell ... and actually i do fight with PinballX + Steam-PinballFX2 ( it is a Pain ... )

• 2 weeks later...

Archived