Sweetfx

mpad

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you going by the screenshots or did you try it? There are many configs and settings and we have only scratched the surface. We need people to experiment and share configs although I haven't seen many uploaded so far so probably early days.

I don't like the screenshots with heavy bloom in this thread, however there are some tables for me that are way too bright so this offers a way to darken a table quickly.

Maybe give it a try to see what you think. You can quickly remove it.

Thanks for a lot for suggesting and posting SweetFX.

The original settings look amazing on a table like Tron.

Managed to have it working, but my keyboard does not have an insert key.. and changing the assigment in the .config file did not help.. :(

So I could not test other settings.. Will have another try soon, but it's really promising!

One quick question:

When you cycle through the settings and pass the last one, SweetFx is turned off, right? But is it still off when you launch another table?

The files in the first post have been reset to default, so on off is the scrolllock key. Sweetfx is always active, so in the last setting all effects are set to 0.

And yes, sweetfx should keep the last setting, except jupiters launcher resets and overwrites to 001 everytime. Dunno?!

Javier's AC/DC looks amazing. :)

I used pretty much stock setting except for Tonemap settings, and I also raised the brightness on the table itself.

small changes have BIG effects in sweetfx.

/*-----------------------------------------------------------.
  /                  Tonemap settings                           /
  '-----------------------------------------------------------*/
#define Gamma 0.9                      //[0.000 to 2.000] Adjust midtones
#define Exposure -0.1                     //[-1.000 to 1.000] Adjust exposure
#define Saturation 0.4                   //[-1.000 to 1.000] Adjust saturation
#define Bleach 0.0                       //[0.000 to 1.000] Brightens the shadows and fades the colors
#define Defog 0.0                       //[0.000 to 1.000] How much of the color tint to remove
#define FogColor float3(0.0, 0.0, 0.0) //[0.00 to 2.55, 0.00 to 2.55, 0.00 to 2.55] What color to remove - default is blue

1418181419.jpg

Thanks for a lot for suggesting and posting SweetFX.

The original settings look amazing on a table like Tron.

Managed to have it working, but my keyboard does not have an insert key.. and changing the assigment in the .config file did not help.. :(

So I could not test other settings.. Will have another try soon, but it's really promising!

One quick question:

When you cycle through the settings and pass the last one, SweetFx is turned off, right? But is it still off when you launch another table?

Please could you check that All of the VPSettings text files AND the existing SweetFX_settings text file have the same 3 keys defined (uses Javascript keycodes). If one is different it will behave oddly.

The launcher config must also have the two SweetFX keys defined (using AHK key codes). Please could you post the launcher config INI and the 3 lines you have in the VP setting text files and we will check. Thks

Please could you check that All of the VPSettings text files AND the existing SweetFX_settings text file have the same 3 keys defined (uses Javascript keycodes). If one is different it will behave oddly.

The launcher config must also have the two SweetFX keys defined (using AHK key codes). Please could you post the launcher config INI and the 3 lines you have in the VP setting text files and we will check. Thks

Many thanks for the offer.

I've made another install from scratch, this time by first deleting the nvidia Geforce experience. Not sure if this was causing the problem, but it's now working perfectly fine.

This is a real game changer. Some tables like Tron, Jackbot or Voltaire look almost real!

On top of the settings you have provided, I've created some files with the effect less pronounced, and keep them as intermediate settings between OFF and your VPsettings01.

Thanks again.

Javier's AC/DC looks amazing. :)

I used pretty much stock setting except for Tonemap settings, and I also raised the brightness on the table itself.

small changes have BIG effects in sweetfx.

/*-----------------------------------------------------------.

/                  Tonemap settings                           /

'-----------------------------------------------------------*/

#define Gamma 0.9                      //[0.000 to 2.000] Adjust midtones

#define Exposure -0.1                     //[-1.000 to 1.000] Adjust exposure

#define Saturation 0.4                   //[-1.000 to 1.000] Adjust saturation

#define Bleach 0.0                       //[0.000 to 1.000] Brightens the shadows and fades the colors

#define Defog 0.0                       //[0.000 to 1.000] How much of the color tint to remove

#define FogColor float3(0.0, 0.0, 0.0) //[0.00 to 2.55, 0.00 to 2.55, 0.00 to 2.55] What color to remove - default is blue

That's looks fantastic! Will try those. Cheers

Archived