Randr Throughout The World

Loafmeister

Hey everyone,

It's no secret that many of us have experienced Randr's amazing customer support and i can attest personally, his friendship. He's a good old fashioned guy who understands in life you don't just talk the talk, you walk the walk. Randr has provided BAM compatible 3d kits for many of us in the community and with these kits, we've had some cool bonus extras, such as nice t-shirts.

Anyway, a while back Randr posted a pic of his family in Paris which got me to think it would be cool to return the favour. The first pic is what started it all, the "Paris" pic. Next pic was me emulating that with an iconic shot from New York ;).

This new pic was taken this morning, outside a small town about 40 minutes south of Winnipeg. It shows the beautiful prairie countryside, a view my mom sees every day when she gets up. Snow is a bonus extra today. It's actually pretty nice out, not so cold as it was the past few days.

Spending time with my mom during a difficult time (she has leukaemia) but somehow putting on that t-shirt and having my step-dad take that shot has uplifted both our spirits.

My wife and I are starting to travel a lot, so Randr, get ready to see more pics of your company throughout the world :).

Challenge: anyone else with these T-shirts needs to add to this thread. Let's go!!! :)

post-110-0-84384100-1415815383_thumb.jpg

post-110-0-89552400-1415815440_thumb.jpg

post-110-0-84639800-1415815468_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived