List Of Vp Physmod Tables

I had that problem, doesn't seem to happen on all pc's.  Not 100% sure but I think the plunger/autoplunger had to physically be moved up a bit and then it worked fine.  Unfortunately, it's not possible for me to check at this time, perhaps sometime this weekend if what I mention doesn't work.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Provider

Yes, thanks for the hint. For those less familiar with the editor, like me:

Click Edit in the menu bar

Select Element

Scroll to SwPlunger and Select

On the left hand side of the window, click Options

Change Position Y to 1870.75 (i.e. directly to the side of the ball gate)

Sometimes on Ball 1, the ball drops to the end of the plunger lane like you would expect. After that initial ball though, any other balls coming from that gate just hang there outside the gate. The ball never triggers that switch. Moving the switch up at least allows for auto launching balls for multiball. The ball still looks funny hanging there though.

Also based on this discussion, I'm going through and changing plunger settings on a lot of physmod tables:

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/1890-enabling-plunger-support-in-old-vp-tables/#entry19668

Select Element

Scroll to Plunger and Select

Change State Break Over Velocity to 5

Play to test and Save before exiting if the changes work.

mukuste (pinball phycicist and creator of physmod) just logged back in on the other site. he was basically asking if anyone still cares about physmod HAHAHA

anyone invited him yet?

Pinball physicist, I should assume that title, has a certain ring to it.

VPF seems down? Turns out I had an account here, who knew!

• Administrators

Pinball physicist, I should assume that title, has a certain ring to it.

VPF seems down? Turns out I had an account here, who knew!

Nice for you to stop by and visit! Please don't be a stranger... We don't bite (very hard).

Thanks Joe, i have tried that already yesterday (found Object in Playfieldeditor),
but i think,  i cant feel others, i did at: InitMagnet TLMiniFlip, 55 -> 70 and 90, ...

Also tried: Size 170 -> 190, ...

Are the Magnets generally different at PM5, or do it only changes at Ball ?

btw. there is a TZ NM from UW, with the 3D Modells or Images-Only (Slot Machine, Rocket, ...),

i wonder, why they are not in newer Versions ...

Is this easy to "Copy and Paste" ?

• Content Provider

Thanks! I do like the feel of this place, seems a bit more relaxed, just... never really had a reason to post anything here! Will try to come by more often.

Thanks for coming over to the "dark side".... :P  I think you may get more cabinet feedback here on FS tables. I think the cabinet people are more active here, whereas at vpf they tend to lurk. I could be wrong, but it's my own observation.

• Administrators

I don't know, cab users seem to be the majority on both sites... which puts me in the minority... :unsure:

Check out our Desktop section. We have many patches that convert FS tables to DT versions.

• Content Provider

The physmod ball physics is improved, ball has more mass and spin, so yes I would expect magnet force to be adjusted.  

I think edizzle had issues with getting the magnet to work as well as VP9 on his JPLW table also.

Maybe the magnet implementation needs to be re-visited for VP10

Thanks! I do like the feel of this place, seems a bit more relaxed, just... never really had a reason to post anything here! Will try to come by more often.

WOW! mukuste, it's very nice to see you back. I hope your move and RL stuff is going well :)

Guys, bit of an off the topic question regarding the south park PM5 table created by ooooPlayer1oooo

Really enjoying this table at the moment, its just that each time after multiball, it seems as tho when the balls end up in the trough, they arent all being accounted for and the game thinks not all balls have been lost (when in actual fact they have all drained) - and hence causing the game to search for balls.

If i add a ball to trough manually (pressing letter 'B') then it comes good.

Has anyone else had this issue or know how to fix?

Thanks

BB

• Content Provider

That usually means a ball flew off/fell through the floor probably due to ball to ball collision.  Maybe you could put a wall to block the outlanes and center drain and the open the debug window and enable throw balls, so you can add a few balls on the table and see if one gets lost after playing for a while

• 1 month later...

Archived