List Of Vp Physmod Tables

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Provider

friction is not hard-coded to the side of walls currently, as I understand it only the top surface of the wall is hardcoded

Am I wrong?

That's why there's issues with tables that have a upper PF (WPT has funny ball behavior on the upper pf, so does WWF in physmod, and Fast Draw did before vett recommended adjusting the PF height instead)

Hey guys, if I want to reduce the flipper strength by 30% in the Totem PH5 mod, where would I make that change? Right now, the flippers are super powered on this table.

I know Paolo, sorry about that

I was planning to release an update, but life got in the way :S

I have one ready with updated flippers, but wanted to take a stab at fixing the rollovers before releasing.

I'll see about uploading it tonight...

Hey Evil, no problem at all, I have more then enough to keep me busy, the artists on this board are releasing tons of tables to test, great time to be a member :)

I just asked about Totem because in our local pinball group when we meet, we usually fire up the real Totem and play that for hours while we BS. I wanted to show the guys when they come over how far VP has come with the PH5 mods since I last showed it to them etc. I thought Totem would be the perfect table to demo since we play it all the time, but I know they would poke fun at me with the current flipper power :)

Thanks again for responding to my Q!

Hey Dazz, we need a Hi-Score section under the VP forums! First time cracking the 300MIL score on this tough pin (Indy Pinball Adventure) with PM5 and I have to share it :)

I got rolling with 3 quick extra balls and never looked back.

http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/17/79/34/56/indy_710.jpg

This is one of the few AAA PINS I have never actually had a chance to play the real deal. The PM5 of this PIN is amazing!

• Administrators

New version of TOTAN available! New high-res playfield and plastics (scanned from original parts). Now also with transparency for the plastics (where they should be transparent). Added the missing clear plastics. New visible kicker. Some more tweaks here and there.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tdrqfh990n8k9cd/TOTAN_VP9.9_NM_1.2_PhysMod.rar?dl=0

Nice update, but it's a night mod... :(

Hey now, happy holidays guys, loving the PM5 tables of late. I was wondering if anyone was working on giving a very underrated but IMO one of the best fricken Gottliebs ever to see the light of day - Stargate - a PM5 version?

This game needs more attention from pinheads, it gets no respect :) I owned one for a about a year and if Gottlieb had the balls to have made this PIN a widebody it would of been a classic. The game is deep and has a ton of shots including the unique Horus statues that make the orbits a challenge. Right now, the PIN in its current VP state is very playable and fast and you can make shots up the middle relatively easily from the right flipper, but very hard from the left flipper. If anyone is working on it, please let me know because a beer is heading in your direction :) 

ClarkKent, thanks so much for the all the TOTEM work. I finally had the chance to fire it up, since one of the first releases. Got to love the PM5 heavy ball feeling with this table. Plus it is one of the best looking tables now in my collection! Great you moved to the Universe !!

Evening all. I am totally obsessed with the new wave of Physmod tables to the point where I can't play any tables that have not been adapted for Physmod as they just seem so 'floaty' and unrealistic! :) Now my question is - are Black Knight, Black Hole or Pin*Bot likely to get converted any time soon as I really wanna play um with the new physics? Fingers crossed!

Hey guys, for the PM5 table of Tron, is anyone else having an issue with the shooterlane not auto-firing balls in ball saves and multi-balls scenarios? I have to go manual with the plunger all the time to get balls in play and don't remember if the non PM5 table did this as well.

Thanks!

• Content Provider

Hey guys, for the PM5 table of Tron, is anyone else having an issue with the shooterlane not auto-firing balls in ball saves and multi-balls scenarios? I have to go manual with the plunger all the time to get balls in play and don't remember if the non PM5 table did this as well.

Thanks!

Yep, me too.

Archived