List Of Vp Physmod Tables

• Content Provider

Here is a Transformers Physmod 5 beta.  Thanks to markmon and freneticamnesic for help on this. https://www.dropbox.com/s/3dhs8zap4kqpa4b/PM5_Transformers%20beta.vpt?dl=0

Let me know any feedback, especially on any ball stuck issues when hitting OptimusPrime and also if the Megatron eject drains at all.  

There is an option in the script to allow right loop shots to loop instead of ending up in the pops if you enjoy faster game play

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice balldrop sounds BTW, are they coming from your Cyclone table?

Yeah, sounds much better, doesn't it? :) I didn't had the time to sample new ones till now but I plan to sample some sounds from my real pinball tables and put them into the virtual ones. Especially Roadshow and STTNG... :)

Thank You very much CK for all the links. I'm going to be playing so much PM 5 VP over the weekend it's gonna be awesome.

One thing though, I found that's weird. I DL'ed a Twilight Zone PM5 version at the other site and when I start the game and attempt to launch the ball in the playfield, The plunger hit into the ball is so weak that it's not possible to get the ball into the playfield to actually start playing.

Does anyone have a PM5 TZ table link that works or can tell me how to fix this problem so the table can be played please?

Got to try out the table today and noticed the ball stop at this wall. Is this wall supposed to be there?

hK6ESX2.png

Here is a Transformers Physmod 5 beta.  Thanks to markmon and freneticamnesic for help on this. https://www.dropbox.com/s/3dhs8zap4kqpa4b/PM5_Transformers%20beta.vpt?dl=0

Let me know any feedback, especially on any ball stuck issues when hitting OptimusPrime and also if the Megatron eject drains at all.  

There is an option in the script to allow right loop shots to loop instead of ending up in the pops if you enjoy faster game play

• Content Provider

It's an easter egg, when we do the same thing to the outlanes and we make them all invisible.  So it takes you 10 minutes of the best game you have ever had in your life, before realizing they are there :)

• Content Provider

Thanks,  Physmod5 does not like balls flying through the air...its getting stuck inside an invisible wall to detect Optimus hits.  The ball search should lower the ramp which should free the ball.  I will see what I can do.

Thanks,  Physmod5 does not like balls flying through the air...its getting stuck inside an invisible wall to detect Optimus hits.  The ball search should lower the ramp which should free the ball.  I will see what I can do.

In case it helps, just a small nudge to the right and the ball is released ( worked various times )

• Content Provider

The helpers on the Flying Rocks ramp are not hidden - just hide it or reload the table with the same link as above.

TOTAN has also been updated. It seems to play well now.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qk863gpl3uatpr4/TOTAN_NM_LoadedWeapon_1.1_PhysMod.rar?dl=0

Here is Shoopity's fix for scoring on the lamp. Doesn't look like it ever made it into a mod update.

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=29165&page=2#entry282808

I've noticed Physmod5 also doesn't like small walls with hard edges if the ball hits perpendicular to the narrow edge.  

I'm working on a Physmod5 update for Rollergames, and the ball would constantly go off the table because it had "squared" walls that divide the inlane from the outlane.   If I dropped a ball directly above that wall, the ball would awkwardly "slice" through the middle of it and sometimes just proceeded beyond the apron, off the table.   Giving those rounded edges seems to have stopped the weirdness, and it always diverts one way or the other as intended. 

• Content Provider

Hmm, I had the same problem, and it was wall for a metal guide between the inlane and outlane and yeah the ball would fall through the playfield.   We should send an example table to toxie/fuzzel to look into

Archived