World Poker Tour Wip - Freneticamnesic

freneticamnesic

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LED overkill, Welding helmet required to play B)

!!! WARNING !!!
Flash burns are like sunburn in the eye. A flash burn occurs when you are exposed to bright light sources.
Treatment may include dilating drops, dressing and antibiotics. Flash burns may cause infection, which can lead to vision loss.

The Table is looking brilliant Frenetic, great work :)

• Content Provider

Well, to be honest, tables usually take me 2 months, but this one has really come together quickly. I hesitate to give a date but if I keep up this pace I could see it finished by this time next week. I hope to have it in beta testing this weekend. 

Now that I've said that I'll probably hit a big snag, but I generally keep my word :) The part that's gonna take the longest is getting the physics right. My first couple tables really disappointed me as far as physics go, so I'm trying to step my game up.

• Administrators

do you have a "release date" ?

Asking when something is going to be released is one of my biggest pet peeves... The rules of this site state that we don't do "release dates"... The table will be done and released whenever the people creating it feels like it's time to release.  

• Content Provider

The part that's gonna take the longest is getting the physics right. My first couple tables really disappointed me as far as physics go, so I'm trying to step my game up.

I'll help with physmod if you'd like.  I know you're getting pretty good at it now but figured I'd offer some assistance if needed.  Tables looking great and you've either got some great resources or have been working hard on redrawing and the plastics and PF look much better than I expected for this table.

• Content Provider

Hi 85vett, if you have time and are interested in converting or help convert Avengers to PM5.  I am all for it.  I could re-visit the table as well and do some updates to the table.  No time table of course - its done when its done :)

Asking when something is going to be released is one of my biggest pet peeves... The rules of this site state that we don't do "release dates"... The table will be done and released whenever the people creating it feels like it's time to release.  

I understand what you are saying Dazz, and I know it's your site and all, but if we are going to have to start watching everything we say and do here it's going to end up just like the other place.  I come here because I get so frustrated not being able to say something or answer a question or point someone to a file because it violates some rule.  I just hate to see this site start censoring posters too.  I've never understood why if someone doesn't want to answer a post why they can't just ignore it. I've had more than my fair share of tongue lashings at that other site for saying or doing the wrong thing, I really hate to see that start up here. Sorry, don't mean to rant & I'm not wanting to cause trouble but I really though this was an "Eggshell free zone" !

• Content Provider

I understand what you are saying Dazz, and I know it's your site and all, but if we are going to have to start watching everything we say and do here it's going to end up just like the other place.  I come here because I get so frustrated not being able to say something or answer a question or point someone to a file because it violates some rule.  I just hate to see this site start censoring posters too.  I've never understood why if someone doesn't want to answer a post why they can't just ignore it. I've had more than my fair share of tongue lashings at that other site for saying or doing the wrong thing, I really hate to see that start up here. Sorry, don't mean to rant & I'm not wanting to cause trouble but I really though this was an "Eggshell free zone" !

It doesn't bother me too much (and a lot of things bother me), it lets me know people are interested in the work. It is more an issue on tables like Metallica or ACDC (currently) I think

Hi 85vett, if you have time and are interested in converting or help convert Avengers to PM5.  I am all for it.  I could re-visit the table as well and do some updates to the table.  No time table of course - its done when its done :)

Isn't there already a physmod or is thAt done in an earlier version?

• Content Provider

Sure thing.  When you get the updates completed let me know.  I'm busy doing my BOP restore now but always can get some time here and there to tweak on the cab.

Thanks vett. This is built from scratch in physmod and I think I've got it well enough figured out thanks to your input on Fast Draw and the time I spent on that last table you saw. I'll send it your way for some feedback when I get it playable anyways

Sounds good.  I bet it will play great!

Archived