Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
freneticamnesic

Cabinet Decals / Price / Quality

I would like to get 3/4 size cabinet decals printed sometime soon, anyone know who has the best price/quality ratio? I'd go through VPF for it but I want an actual table's artwork printed. And because it's not FULL size I can't really use the legit decal set...

Bowman printing, should be here on the board if not bowmansign@sbcglobal.net

Agree with Mameman totally. I have had 2 pinballs and 2 arcade cabinet prints done by Brand and the quality is brilliant let alone the service.
Not sure about the copyright issue though.

Just curious guys, how much would I expect to pay? I'm finishing up the artwork so have a few days before I start sending it out for a quote

Whatever Brad charges you, it's well worth it and it's competitive. Always good to get stuff from an expert in that field.

My prices are....INSANE!!!!!!! lol   Send me an email freneticamnesic with your measurements and address and I will send you a quote.  bjbowman045@gmail.com.  Thanks for the plug guys.

52",46",24",38" - He has a XXX extra large Jackie Chan head.

Get a room!

• Upvote 1

I will add my thumbs up for brad! He is a great guy and his work is top notch! Anyone who is so patient working with my crazy ideas is a great guy for sure! Chop chop! ;)

I'll give him a call early next week :) I got sidetracked with another project and haven't had the chance to get accurate dimensions for him