Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mameman

Plans: Williams Widebody Cabinet Plans

Hi can anyone send me a link of the plans for a widebody williams machine as I am in the process of starting a virtual pb project .i already bought the williams widebody kit with lockbars and legs from virtuapin please email tnx Bongani11@me.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys, i am in the process of building a vp, i have started with a Williams wide cabinet. Coming from A computer programming background i still need some pro advice please as I see there are many options available. 1. Which size lcd's will fit in the cabinet so it goes right to all the edges ? 2. Lcd dmd or old dot matrix and which controller card should be used for the best experience ? 3. Which card is currently the best on the market for digital plunger and buttons, also please recommend for contactors, solenoids , knocker, blower , bam camera, shaker, lcd lights rgb lights with led wizards and motion detectors. I would like to add all the bells and whistles ! Thanks again guys !!! All info appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all IM new to this and looking to build my first pinball

I currently live in Geelong i am a stroke survivor and have the aid of my father inlaw that has the use of both of his hands to help me with the frame work

i may need you guys when it comes to setting up pinballx

and thanks for the plan i have been looking for a easy one to follow Im guessing the big cut out at the front is for the coin door

On 10/6/2013 at 12:32 PM, lightpin said:

Plus you'll often have options they can offer you, such as the pane weight or any sort of anti-glare or reflection-reduction coatings.

Or Shatterproofing!!

So according to the Plans at the back of the Cabinet is a 13mm height. Is this already with the Cabinet Part to cut out or is the Cabinet Part in addition on top of that?

Edit: NVM, obviously its inbetween...