Physmod5 Logo?

Dazz

I agree with Fren. IF you go to all the trouble to change your wheels then P5 becomes VP10 then you got to start changing all your wheels again.

I have all my tables sorted into directories 9.9, 9.2.1, Pmod, Night MOD so I can keep them straight while browsing.  The only problem I have is ones like Dazz's showing a night mod that needs to go into the Pmod directory.  In that case I just give it a "Night" tacked onto the end of the filename so I know it's a NM version when working with files.

• Administrators

I'm sure we are still at the least 8 months to 1 year away from Pmod being standard. Sure as we move to more of a standard then older tables will be phased out. Right now I have about 10-15 pmod tables that I want to keep along with 9.9 tables. I don't care for "Night Mod" so those do not go on my cabinet. I didn't want to open dialog. I'm just looking for a way to visually identify current pmod tables on my cab until they become the standard.

I see what you are saying, you don't have a dedicated wheel for physmod5 games. I think most people are running physmod 2 or 5 on their own wheel so it's not an issue for them.

It's very corny but I used to just add a colorful NM for nightmod versions so you could always add PM5 as part of the wheel graphic

• Administrators
I see what you are saying, you don't have a dedicated wheel for physmod5 games. I think most people are running physmod 2 or 5 on their own wheel so it's not an issue for them.

It's very corny but I used to just add a colorful NM for nightmod versions so you could always add PM5 as part of the wheel graphic

I don't have multiple wheels. I just use a single wheel in HyperPin. Adding something to the wheel image to show that it is a mod is exactly what I'm doing.

• Content Provider

Do you not have a logo that tells you what system the game uses? PinballX has a logo saying "Future Pinball" or "Visual Pinball" etc, so that's what those logos I posted were for. Adding it to wheel images is so much more work than needs to be done.........I just can't understand the need for that - sorry for "opening dialog" though

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Content Provider
On 15.10.2014 at 7:47 PM, freneticamnesic said:

tzgvVUX.png

fFGbboX.png

Hello.

It is may be possible that you can create a "Visual Pinball 9.9.2" logo in that style?
Thank you.

Edit:
Or I can try it, when you tell which Program you use and which font.
Thx

regards
Sascha

Archived