39/26/15 High Speed Ii Cab Build/for Sale Therad

Picked this up the other day. The plan for this one is more of a budget build to offer someone a great deal on nice VP setup. It will be for sale at the arcade for $2999. I will consider shipping it if someone from the forum is interested. Here are the specs.

Williams High Speed II cabinet

39" TCL 1080p LED playfield 

26" Vizio LED backglass

15" Hannspree LED for DMD

New custom cabinet graphics

New playfield glass

New Williams Side Rails

I-Pac2 

Mercury nudge switches

i5 Processor

GTX 560ti for playfield

GTx 520 for backglass and DMD

600w Power supply

8mb RAM

64gb SSD

75 watt speaker/sub package

The cab didn't look bad from a distance but there were to many rips and scratches in the stock graphics to keep them.

7C5D70E9-82B5-4502-8B29-19D38B38363D-191

39" playfield fit nicely. I only had to trim one side of the cab for ot to fit. This worked out great as it centers the TV in the hole by hiding part of the thicker bottom frame under the left side rail.

FCBB5F55-F669-4CB6-884A-CE302ED06C91-191

Found this cool sticker on the backbox. Looks like this machine was shipped to germany and then sent back to the US at some point. 

1191DD35-7A7D-44B4-8C64-FE5ECA20B1E7-191

Just a thought, but I have seen you mention a couple time selling these cabs and setting them up in arcades. Assuming to have games on them, I am pretty sure both are against the rules laid out by the TOS. It is one thing to sell your personal cab, but a whole Nother to build them for the express intent of selling once complete with games and all.

Not that I really care and I am always up for seeing another build. But you may want to be careful how you word your posts.

I do not include any games with the cabinets. If it's a local byuer I will gladly help them get things going but I just use my hard drive loaded with games for testing and my personal enjoyment. I've had a few PM's on the other forums asking me If I will sell them the cabs loaded with software and games and I turned them away loosing the sale. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice cab! Excellent price! One word of caution on overclocking....you have to be careful on the boards that lack  MOSFET cooling as they usually only have 3+1 power phase which isnt very friendly with high overclocks! But sweet cab! I like the fact you offer some budget models as all of us cant afford the 4000-5000 dollar cabs!

Archived