Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vpmaster2004

2014 Pinball Expo In Wheeling, Il (Close To Chicago)

Is anyone here on VP planning on attending the upcoming Pinball Expo in Wheeling next month? If so, let me know..... By the way, would we be getting a discount rate of some kind for the upcoming expo, or do we have to pay regular rate per night? I need to know ASAP so I can see if I have the required money to attend.

EDIT: The hotel the expo is at is already sold out. Know any good hotel in the area that will give me a good rate.

Well, I had plans to go, but I'm willing to bet every hotel near the expo is booked, and I have no idea of how much it'd cost to actually do the entire expo, including hotel rates & such. This stuff has to be planned so far ahead of time. Apparently, I've disappointed myself once again. I would like to go, but I can't. 

I'm going, but I live 30 minutes away. :P  I can tell you it's 25$ to get in for 1 day. A quick search found this:

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1SAVI_enUS557US558&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=hotels%20in%20wheeling%20illinois%20area

Be looking forward to meeting you Mameman. :)

Hey itchy, since you're planning on going, are you planning to stay at a hotel, the hotel the expo is at, or are you planning on saving money & stay at home and drive to the expo?

No, I'm staying at home. I'll probably be there Saturday only as usual. My friend Marc will be with me, but Rukia won't. She says she'd be bored.

OK. I thought of an idea.... have some spare room for a guest in your house? If so, I think it'd be awesome. I know you're planning on going only on Saturday, but you or Rukia wouldn't mind driving me up there and picking me up each day, would you? I want to get on a budget as much as possible.

Thats a great idea Nate..Itchy is a great guy he will hook you up ..dont worry nate..you guys can go together,,after all your  Rouge pinball Brothers :D

Looking forward to meeting some fellow Vp'ers. Stop by our booth and play the new South Park from Zen Studios!!

Meeting Brad and Mameman was so cool! They are so nice! Their booth ROCKED the competition. They even had the hotter chicks playing. ;)

• Upvote 1

Meeting Brad and Mameman was so cool! They are so nice! Their booth ROCKED the competition. They even had the hotter chicks playing. ;)

Thanks for coming out to support the future of virtual pinball.