2014 Pinball Expo In Wheeling, Il (Close To Chicago)

vpmaster2004

Is anyone here on VP planning on attending the upcoming Pinball Expo in Wheeling next month? If so, let me know..... By the way, would we be getting a discount rate of some kind for the upcoming expo, or do we have to pay regular rate per night? I need to know ASAP so I can see if I have the required money to attend.

EDIT: The hotel the expo is at is already sold out. Know any good hotel in the area that will give me a good rate.

Well, I had plans to go, but I'm willing to bet every hotel near the expo is booked, and I have no idea of how much it'd cost to actually do the entire expo, including hotel rates & such. This stuff has to be planned so far ahead of time. Apparently, I've disappointed myself once again. I would like to go, but I can't. 

OK. I thought of an idea.... have some spare room for a guest in your house? If so, I think it'd be awesome. I know you're planning on going only on Saturday, but you or Rukia wouldn't mind driving me up there and picking me up each day, would you? I want to get on a budget as much as possible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived