Wip - Groni Pinball - Stern - Family Guy

Gronimod

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Provider

see the problem, we have played with internal sam clock speed, reduced it in fact because it was too fast for events like csi and ij4 through, now that that has been fixed, the fg behaviour is a negative impact of the modification.

we will do our best to find a way to satisfy all the roms, it will take time, until then, we need to see if your issue is the only one or if other roms are impacted,in that case, we can eventually think of a rollback...

I've noticed on a few Stern tables this old statement "LampTimer.Interval = 30 'lamp fading speed" which is supposed to help with micro stutter. The downside that I have seen is that it throws off the timing of lamps (happens in Harley Davidson and Transformers). If you set it to value 10 then the lamps sync up to the rom properly. Not sure if its the case here (I only mention it because its another Stern table).

• Content Provider

Big Buck Hunter have the same issue I heard. Someone posted this on the BBH Thread from Vett85. Also a delay happens there. On my POTC Wip the Light sequence seems to fall over and make light inserts stuck for the actual light sequence loop.

• Content Provider

Here is a Video Gameplay of the table in it´s actual state. Due the new VPM Build, which fixes CSI and IJ, it have been a step back for emulating FG. 

I hope Angrm find a fix to make them all work good.

Anyway you can see some gameplay of the table, watch the lightning. Still no PM5 Physics until now.

Enjoy

Great looking game. You are the physics master!! I'm not really seeing the timing issue. It looks really good as close to the real thing as you can get even Stewie pinball looks good.  So did I hear right, IJ and CSI can be emulated now. This is awesome!!

Very cool, like parabolic said didn't know I was missing so many great sound clips from the FP version.  Really looking forward to adding this one to my cab!

Shadow - Thanks SO much for making the FP version!! I was very happy to have it - even if it didnt have all the features - you did a great job on it!!

Shadow - Thanks SO much for making the FP version!! I was very happy to have it - even if it didnt have all the features - you did a great job on it!!

Parabolic, sorry I guess my comments were misleading. Reading it now it does look like I was saying I made it. Actually the FP Family Guy was made by Glxb, SLAMT1LT, & Highinder00. I had nothing to do with it at all.

I was meaning missing them from my copy of the FP table.  I just wish I could create a table like this but I have so far failed measurably.  

Archived