Wip - Groni Pinball - Stern - Family Guy

Gronimod

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Provider

There are some differences in videos I watched and like the table I have played. On some tables the ball bounces back on a hit. On some tables, the ball raises the gate and the ball roll through to the ramp. I scripted the first method. Very similiar to your coding, but with a smooth and quick drop animation, since this is how it acts on the real table i have played.

The GI on the Mainplayfield is done. Also I have done some progress on the MiniPf

wip43r3h846ugx9.jpg

• Content Provider

Wow, the line is getting long for the GRONI blow job session. Dyson could never match the suction power happening here.  :lol:

Just kidding, the table is coming out awesome! Do you have it in a shade of desktop?  :P

• Content Provider

Had the chance to play a Family Guy at a local bowling alley this weekend.  I love the attention to detail and level of craftsmanship that you show with your tables Groni - glad you are back and working on some.  Really looking forward to this release and am curious as to any updates on how it goes.  Hope you're not getting burnt out before it get's finished as I know working with any single aspect of a build / mod at such depths of detail for a long time has this risk.  

• Content Provider

I always take my breaks when I come close to this. I have alot of other projects running. FG, LOTR and POTC are just 3 of many..So I have to adjust my time to work on everything a bit. Also two kids and wife. I guess next week I will have time again to work on FG again with some fresh power to do the finishing of the table.

• Content Provider

Thanks! Yeah the delay is gone, but now I noticed, that the timing is much slower. For example when you first enter the Mini PF, the mini flippers rotates 4 times. This is way too slow now compared with the previous version which was just like the real pin. Also the flashing effects for example exiting the scoop is very low. Megan Shake is very slow. All in all it seems to me that it has slowed down.

Archived