Wip - Groni Pinball - Stern - Family Guy

Gronimod

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked the Shrek FP table over the FG mainly because it was more estetically pleasing. This version is well on it's way to fixing that, so I'm sure I'll prefer FG. However, since Gronimod is doing such an awesome job on FG, I would love to see what he could do with Shrek.

So to answer fren's question "Yes, I really want Shrek so I can be a completist!" ;)

• Content Provider

Shrek is not planned until now, since I mostly do this pin here and also all that work for my daughter. I must agree Shrek would be a very fast convert. I have a good enough playfield for it, but almost no other ressources. I don´t really want to redraw all the plastics for it.

So If anyone could come up with really good plastics for it, I guess I would be able to convert the table after it´s finished.

• Administrators

Doesn't really meet our current standards and has issues in VP990.  Groni, if these resources look ok for you let me know and I'll see if you can use them once you get FG done. It could use some of the new lighting techniques as well as primitive toys.

post-2-0-50714300-1411255265_thumb.png

Archived