Wip - Groni Pinball - Stern - Family Guy

Gronimod

Maybe a 3-4 month rule should be introduced for when people 'go off the beaten track'.

Obviously reading his posts, Groni has other things on more important than VP

Why can a VPX version be posted crediting Groni and a.n.other builder....???

Can and Admins add anything to this.

I just would love a fully working 'Family Guy'.  Shrek is a bonus..... 

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am aware of this - as have been following this thread since day one.

Being one of these people who can only do simple script changing I do not have the knowledge on how to do this.

Would it really be that much of a big deal if someone could send me - or post an updated game????

I can take a look at the Patch-Program, maybe i (or someone) can create and give you that .diff File for the FS Table ...

Of course, i could share you the .vpt, but i dont want to break some Rules here, so the right Way is:

Get the Table ( already you have it ), and Patch the Table with a .diff File.

Btw. i recommend you, to learn, how to edit some Things, first it is a bit hard work, but later,

you can do many things by yourself and have more fun with all this great Stuff ;)

I can take a look at the Patch-Program, maybe i (or someone) can create and give you that .diff File for the FS Table ...

Of course, i could share you the .vpt, but i dont want to break some Rules here, so the right Way is:

Get the Table ( already you have it ), and Patch the Table with a .diff File.

Btw. i recommend you, to learn, how to edit some Things, first it is a bit hard work, but later,

you can do many things by yourself and have more fun with all this great Stuff ;)

I am actually a lot better with the hardware than software.  I know the basic alterations to do in scripts for backglasses, different roms etc - but not a lot else. 

Main issue is I am a MAC user, and the only thing I have to run vp on is the cabinet.  So working on that is a bit of an effort as I can not really do it at night due to noise levels.

Would be amazing if someone could do a FS patch for FG.  (I see one for Shrek - thanks for that one!) 

Time to put VPX in the cab !

ooook, i dont know, why the Admin here are slow with my Uploads ... first i had it here in an attached File,
but i thought i do upload it to Downloads and it is the right and better Place ... maybe not :huh:

Then the Fix will be not so important ... :huh:

Sorry, so the Fixes are here again ... Have Fun !

Edit: The Fix was approved, so you have to download it from the right Source:
http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/2181-family-guy-groni-fix-for-stewie-lights-and-post 

Credits to: 85vett, aldiode

• 2 months later...

I've already done all that. I'm sure my version is a few generations back now. I'm waiting it out. I've already done all this with all the different versions of VP, from 8 to Physmod5, I have like 10 versions of AFM and 6 MM's. That grows old to me. When the actual release is finished, I'll do it all again. If someone already had a patch to convert to Shrek, I would give it a try. The FG patch is awesome btw, looks and plays very very nice.

• 3 weeks later...

Deleted this post - simply for the reason I feel it was implied I was 'butt kissing'.

From now on I will just download the tables, without comment and thanks to the tables creator.

But I was bought up to thank people whom you are grateful to.

Obviously some users have a problem with the author of this table, but he did create a pretty neat rendition. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

Well first of all I wanne say sorry for my long disappearance. I had to to fight another very bad illness and a divorce. So hard times this Year!

Then I wanne say sorry that I locked the table, this was a mistake while I was playing around with the security options. 

Here is the table unlocked. Mods are allowed for this table for release.

http://www.file-upload.net/download-11148076/FamilyGuy_Beta05.vpt.html

This table will not be continued since I am learning VPX from now on and create this table from scratch.

And please Vett85 and Fren. Let´s just have peace. We wanne make pinball and have fun. I am sorry for any kind of missunderstaning or any

bad word I said. Vett I am really sorry for the words I said. Now that I have readed it again after this long time, I also felt like I was a little bit

hard. I never wanted to make any table bad that you did. I like them really, but as a table author you may also have this effect sometime that

when you see a new table that has been released, that you can make it better in some ways. That was something I thought on POTC, but maybe

I should have keep it for myself instead of showing what I can do better. I am really sorry Vett85! BTW.. I love the BBH and DK Table!!

At the moment I am learning much stuff in VPX and testing around doing an AFM from scratch. I am really exited about what VPX has to offer!

Now the tables look really nice and realistic so I give my best to do a good release someday when all is learned.

Have a nice day and happy modding! :)

Groni

• Content Provider

Yeah LOTR is on top of my List. I just do an AFM for myself to learn and test all that new stuff. I only do AFM cause I

have the machine right next to me at the moment, so I can do a good basic table for any other table that will be done.

But I learned :) I´m doing no WIP Threads, cause I don´t know what crosses my way this time. ;)

Archived