Wip - Groni Pinball - Stern - Family Guy

Gronimod

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Provider

Ok gronni, I believe that you believe you did nothing wrong.

I'm comfortable with the quality of work I have created and I don't need to put other's work down to feel better about it.

So do I !

I just sinked down to the same ship as you, to make you realize you do the same to me!

And now just safe the life of your keyboard for better times instead of typing bad energy in my direction...Thank you!

I'd like to say thank you to all of the great authors here, you may criticise each others work but to outsiders such as myself the work you guys do is outstanding.

Please don't fall out guys, I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say I'd hate for one of you skilled authors to leave this community because of a cock fight, don't waste your energy/time arguing in a forum when that time could be better spent creating something to take up more room on my SSD :)

Hey guys as a pinball fanatic and newer cab owner, I appreciate all the work you talented mofos put into your work and share with the rest of us gratis! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

If any of you are ever in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada, please PM me (even if its just a layover at the airport) and I will buy you a beer and introduce you to my very hot wife :)

Take care gentlemen and rock on!

• Content Provider

So do I !

I just sinked down to the same ship as you, to make you realize you do the same to me!

And now just safe the life of your keyboard for better times instead of typing bad energy in my direction...Thank you!

You sure you weren't hacked? Lmao

Cool. Can't check it out right now.

Sorry for the mistrust earlier. Just a couple of communication errors that happen so many times for various reasons on the net. And most people don't like criticism, no matter what kind. You really could have said things nicer, but hey, not everybody is a people person.

I guess some people will do everything now in their power to help you achieve perfection in your tables, finding the slightest flaw to pick on ;)

Wish you all the best for life and hobby. Really waiting for the LOTR 3D remake... That 2d is killing me.

Groni, thank you for releasing a very playable and fun release of Family Guy. I would like to send you a beer "thank you" that you can use to purchase a beer or use towards the licensing of software, or whatever. Please enable this option in your profile when you can.

Thanks!

Groni has specified in the script that there is still issues with the sound syncing with the 12 rom. Im using the 11 rom that was listed earlier in the thread. Seems to be flawless.

Anyone with the real cab - is there supposed to be attract sounds? I guess im so used to the FP version it seems so different with the ACTUAL ROM!

Groni - thanks again and I hope all your issues work themselves out. Ive been diligently watching for this one!

Oh - one last thing - does this beta come with permission to mod? Im sure there will be people picking up where you left off if so.

• Content Provider

As long as you use the latest VPM SAM it also runs with any kind of 12 Rom. Just rename it to the correct vpm name and change it in the script also. I just forget to delete the sync problem in the script. 12 runs fine 

Yes the table can be modded, just write me a pm.

Archived