Anyone Capable Of Updating The Core.vbs

unclewilly

• Content Provider

Just wondering if anyone is capable of updating the core.vbs file.

Just thought it would be helpful for table authors and the community If a new coee.vbs was released with some features added like The nudge routine with the counterforce and sized ball as a propertt for the ball stack class

• Content Provider

FYI I had a few looks into the core.vbs to get some context infos for the new B2S server. It was no big deal to understand what's happening there but of course I've just seen a small part of it.

So somebody did read my ramblings on better nudge in core.vbs and exporting ball size property for people to play with :)

I have a tilt bob in my cab - and from looking at it i can say that counter force is even bigger then the first nudge.

I have a ball hanging on a 2 mm steel wire with sensors for left and right on the same ball. If I nudge too easy from the right ball will go to the right sensor but will hit it, then it will hang to the other side and it will hit the other side.

• Content Provider

Just have to say that right now I'm too busy to do this. I was looking into it but currently I'm a bit too far away from the VP coding part.

Sorry. I would love to do this but I must be honest, too much right now: My job, my family, 3 backglasses are waiting, the designer and the server need the finishing.

Is there anybody who wants to do this? Blur, would you like to do this and have some time?

• Content Provider

Blur, I plan to do the same thing, but, to alleviate the recoil I want to use a bracket contact with a spring behind it. That way it takes some force to press the contact, and recoil has less effect. Think of it as a leaf switch with a spring in between.

I did some tuning on core.vbs and could start from there - nudging is done - there are lot's of values to configure in your core or in table.

Itchigo there is one specially usefull - tiempofiltro - you can filter out all secondary nudges for as long as you want - one sec, two secs - i'm using it on my tilt bob

and i wrapped tilt bob in crushed alu foil to reduce recoil

Exporting out ball size - i mentioned it in few threads but nobody catched up.

Thread for nudging was core.vbs 3.33 with better nudgin or something like that - on vpf.

So i could continue tuning it, with some comments from people.

Archived