My Visit To Nyc!

Loafmeister

Hey folks,

Just got back from my first ever visit to New York City, specifically to the Island of Manhattan and what a great trip it was! While there a friend reminded me of a nice pinball place called "Modern Pinball NYC" so I popped in for a visit. Great place with great machines, all pins I played seemed to be very well maintained. Some shockingly high prices on their restorations though but I assume their target clientele can afford it.

While there wife and I saw lots of cool sites, too numerous to mention but I need to state above all that you New York'ers are pretty cool people.

Took some pics at Modern Pinball but nothing really worth posting (flash wasn't on so some blur) but while in the city I did visit Wall Street so...

post-110-0-67237100-1409540346_thumb.jpg

glad you like NYC I personally hate the place but then again I had to drive into it every day

for over thirty years for three different companies and I was there during the attacks in 93 and 01

can't say I actually hate Manhattan but it ain't on the top of my fave list for places to revisit

but I did not know that there were pin places in manhattan

but do you happen to have their address so others can visit the place too

Archived