Wow ! Been Out Of The Scene For 2 Years And Now This

Njaynl

• Administrators

Hiya and Welcome to VPU, Njaynl.

Hmm, 2 years, eh?  Yeah, lots has changed in 2 years.

SAM Support in VP - Only Here on VPU as VPF is scared of it.  If you mention anything about it on VPF they will tear you a new one.
DOF is awesome and really changes the feel and look of Virtual Pinball.  Our DOF team has done nothing but amazing things and v2 takes it even farther.

B2S - Rom Driven Backglass animations - Wildman and the guys here on VPU have released some amazing backglasses. This is by far one of my favorite features.

Primitives in VP - 3D objects in Visual Pinball.  This has really upped the game when it comes to building tables.  VP tables are looking on par, or better, than their FP counterparts.

Physmod - Physics mods for Visual Pinball.  These are really starting to change the game. They bring the physics of VP much closer to real life. Right now we have to mod the tables, but future versions of VP will hopefully have these new physics built in.

Multiple color DMDs - The newer versions of VPMame have options where you can change the colors of DMDs. http://vpuniverse.com/index.php/dmd_color_codes.html

Oh yea, you already found VPU, it's a much more relaxed and open atmosphere here than most other VP related sites.

Hey dazz and slydog

know you both from hyperspin and vpforums

I am currently reinstalling my PIN with WIN 7 , DOF and VP 9.90 and Pinball X

My baby has been off to long :) 

Ow yeah my pin was futured on web tv :P  ... only now i have a real plasma dmd new vids will follow:

Hoi Njay, nice video from tweakers.

Looks nice your mini MM

There are lots of new good tables, even Stern tables to find now.

And then you als can try pinball arcade and fx2 etc.. In your CAB now.

I have a cab myself ande are also renewing things now although i allready hot some nice new tables here on Vpuniverse.

I'm still struggling to get FP and VP tables work under Hyperpin but with al the other stuff i am thinking to start over with the install of Hyperpin or maybe switch to Pinballx

• Content Provider

Hi Baron

My baby has been off to long :)

NEVER let your balls rust. :P

Howdy and welcome back! Nice cab! Are you into EM's? I know of a few. ;)

I forgot to say I use Pinball X for my 565 2 screen tables.

Archived