Line 1: File Not Found

Oy, 

Hey guys, total newb here,   and I thought I was doing so well :)

Hoping someone here can steer me in the right direction:

I am building a cabinet, and had VP working with Pinball X on the front end. 

Later installed my toys, and installed B2S and  DOF.    Using the DirectOutputConfigTester I can fire off all of the toys.

WHen I try to launch any tables in VP now I get an error.

I am not sure if this is B2S related or DOF related,  or if I did something while troubleshooting and its not related at all

I have been trying to find a similar issue on the forums,  but it seems pretty vague

post-4987-0-00364300-1405683564_thumb.jpg

Well, you need to add the db2s controller line in the script for starters, which right now your screenshot indicates it's pointing at the vpinmame controller. The thing is though, that doesn't explain your error. Are you sure you have vpinmame installed properly? Ie: you had vp running ok with vpm emulation but now all of a sudden it does not?

actually, yea,  vpinmame all was working well with 3 screens.   it wasn't until I tried to get the toys and the b2s server going.  I'll add the controller line now, and hopefully that clears it up.   That's for the tip!  

EDIT - Fixed that controller line,   but the (as suspected ) the error remains.

I did register and it told me that all was good. and the server version is 1.301 I believe.

I did manage to run the AC/DC table without using the db2s, and it doesn't error out.     Odd though that when I had my script using the vpinmame controller I still had the issue.    i'll try getting rid of the db2s server and reinstalling it.

ALso odd that until I hit OK on the error message , I can get the server properties up and manipulate it and it seems to be working as it is supposed to.

yes, I have a few of those,  they are all set proper.

I removed Visual Pin completely, 

reinstalled 9.9.0,  reinstalled VPinMAME, and put the scripts back.

same issue.

It seems though, that the issue only happens on tables that call a ROM, Regardless of whether I use VPinMAME.Controller or B2S.Controller.

well, its a lost cause now.... thanks for all your help guys

I figured it would be a good idea to do a system restore to prior to my DOF install,   and whaddya know,  my computer won't boot anymore.

instead of spending shit wads of time trying to figure THAT out, and then try to figure out the original issue,  I could have just reinstalled windows and all the rest :)

cheers guys

Maybe, its too bad none of the loggging picked it up.

Its probably a good thing anyways. I have gotten the OS and all the drivers updated last night and am ready to install all the pin software.

Any tips for a newb?

My plan in this order:

Visual pin 9.9.0 plus all the dependants

Vpinmame cab version

A table to check progress

Db2s

DOF

Check tables again

Then pinballx to tie it together

My cab has zebs 5 led+STROBE

Zebs booster boards

1 ledwiz

1 ipac

10 contactors

Zebs gear/shaker motor

3 screens (46/32/15.4)

Your help so far is greatly appreciated.

Archived