For Arngrim

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Provider

Whatcha mean?

The pcengine/turbografx were not region locked and the only difference being that one was released in japan and the other was north american

I still have my turbo express, the handheld version that also took the same cartridges. Complete with TV tuner... this thing was a beast.

ExpressTV1.jpg

Another handheld I remember playing a lot of (besides the game gear and gameboy, obviously) was the atari lynx, there was this jet fighter game I played religiously. I wasn't good at it. It was a big "handheld"

atari_lynx_vs__nintendo_game_boy_by_up2k

If I still had the Turbo Grafx 16 I'd take a family photo, turbo express, pc engine, and turbografx16... 

Very cool! I have almost every us system still! Hand held and consoles. My favorite was sega dream cast! I'm looking for the emulators for the LCD games all the rich kids had when I was in junior high. They were hand held LCD games I know I had emulator before

• Content Provider

Yeah that is the one, played like hell to that game!

The other that i spent a lifetime was final fantasy iv in snes, my first rpg, and first english experience, combats were quite strange because you give a sword shot, 20 meters from the opponent and he receives it anyway :)

Archived