Anyone Who Wants To Finish This Project?

slashbot

Are there people who want to finish this table, its Earth Wind and Fire from Zaccaria?

I feel sad because i would liked to finish this table but im getting just to fustrated creating the lightning playfield with Gimp and im not a scripter so thats the reason i give up.

Building vp tables is also to time consuming if u work with trial and error.

Gtxjoe helped me with the plunger, thanks for that.

I put all the resources i made (playfield picture,plastics,apron,vpt file on my dropbox

I own this table so if u need other resources just ask me.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zdt1bezpe927z71/AABd8FuCepCTEqxxGBz54elTa

Hope this table could be released somewhere in the near future, it has some neat artwork.

• Content Provider

Has anyone taken you up on this yet?

If no one else has picked it up, I'll do it. Just need one thing from you for resources, I think.

A nice illuminated playfield pic of the real table for lighting

• Content Provider

All yours UW. With a new job pending on my horizon all I 'm really concerned with is clearing out my "VPM Testing Center" folder. Have to have about 10 or 12 in there.

And Slashbot: Try using the b2s editor for lighting. Put the playfield/plastics in it as a backglass and light it up. Then export it is "Export Illuminated Image". It's much easier for me, I can barely use PS and Gimp. This was done using only the b2s editor.

post-4-0-65500100-1402581215_thumb.jpg

If no one else has picked it up, I'll do it. Just need one thing from you for resources, I think.

the inserts on my resources are already redone by me, I can make you a nice picture of a illumination playfield, but the problem is we have the table playfield complete reasembled so i should be a picture with all parts and plastics on.

I think you need a picture of PF without parts?

I'll make some with lights on and send you, hope you

can use it?

• Content Provider

That's perfect. I just want a pic so I can see the lights and shadows off the playfield objects.

I'll draw the lighting in vp using the flasher objects.

Just really want to see what it looks like lit up to use as a guide

I have updated my dropbox resourced PF off - PF-33 and PF66 lights and better inserts.

I hope its ok the work ive done?

Archived