Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rascal

Avengers (2012) (Stern) (Gtxjoe) (Rascal) (1.0) (Hv)

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=2848

File Name: Avengers (2012) (Stern) (gtxjoe) (Rascal) (1.0) (HV)

File Submitter: Rascal

File Submitted: 07 Jun 2014

File Category: VPU Patch - Hybrid View Tables

Modified by: Rascal

Original Table Author: gtxjoe

Original Table Version: 1.2

Original Table Download:

This is a patch to convert gtxjoe's 2012 Stern Avengers to the hybrid view. A big thank you to gtxjoe for letting me convert his fine table.

The file contains the .dif file used to patch the original table. Get the original table from the link posted on this page lower right.

Use the VP Patcher System to create the modified HV version. The VP Patcher can be found here.

Click here to download this file

• Upvote 1

Another great release but did you think this hulk fan would not notice the new hulk primitive? :). Its hard to tell on my tablet on the overall look but the animated feel of him is great!

Will this be made available as a patch for the standard and physmod version of the FS tables?

Another great release but did you think this hulk fan would not notice the new hulk primitive? :). Its hard to tell on my tablet on the overall look but the animated feel of him is great!

Will this be made available as a patch for the standard and physmod version of the FS tables?

That's up to gtxjoe. I think he liked the way it looked so I'd be surprised if he didn't have it in the works.

Of course, just asking not telling anyone to do so. Is that the impression you got?

That's a good point though, I guess a change of a toy necessitates requiring permission.

Of course, just asking him not telling him to do so. Is that the impression you got?

Lol no, did I come off as snarky.....I gotta work on that. You asked about a patch but I believe gtxjoe is going to implement this into his build so no patch will be needed, was my point

Snarky! Nah! Its a good point I had not thought of and in hindsight, let's assume joe did not want the hulk toy, that could prove to be unnecessary forced pressure.

I showed the hulk model to gtxjoe, and he is welcome to export and add it to his table if he likes it for sure. I'll ask him if he would like to do it next time he is in chat.

• Upvote 1

Out of town but yes I will add the moving hulk primitive in a future release. Should be able to add this toy as an option. Love the HV video, rascal - nice work

• Upvote 3

I love the idea of "as an option". Having owned this pin, I am very partial to the look of the hulk. Its one of those I will have to try it and see for myself.

I guess I took this beyond the purpose of this release thread. Sorry rascal, wasn't my intent. I will be downloading this later tonight and giving "him" a try and you are a SOB. Why? because of you, I now need to spend on a 12" windows tablet! Lol

I don't know what you're talking about, I play it like this on a normal laptop.

But if someone wants to start a "Lets buy Rascal a tablet for all the work he does" fund, I'll pitch in $20.

post-8-0-96627700-1402234644_thumb.png

I don't know what you're talking about, I play it like this on a normal laptop.

But if someone wants to start a "Lets buy Rascal a tablet for all the work he does" fund, I'll pitch in $20.

If/when I get my new job, I'll kick in for that. You do a lot (have done a lot) for us all. What do they cost anyway?

Rascal

Got a chance to try it last night and sure enough I can confirm you did a great job ;). I did have an issue with the backglass coming across almost like a CRT with several horizontal lines through it and the DMD is very weak in brighness but since I am playing this on my cab with a real DMD its a non issue. This sounds like it may be an issue with latest nvidia driver (I just updated).

Had to try it and experience the hulk fully animated. He may be a little too bright green for me but the animated arms really does add a lot to the experience just like when playing the real pin

Thanks can't wait to try this on the wife's tablet

Rascal

Got a chance to try it last night and sure enough I can confirm you did a great job ;). I did have an issue with the backglass coming across almost like a CRT with several horizontal lines through it and the DMD is very weak in brighness but since I am playing this on my cab with a real DMD its a non issue. This sounds like it may be an issue with latest nvidia driver (I just updated).

Had to try it and experience the hulk fully animated. He may be a little too bright green for me but the animated arms really does add a lot to the experience just like when playing the real pin

Thanks can't wait to try this on the wife's tablet

I haven't updated drivers yet and I got this issue as well. In the editor, select BG1 ramp and move it down like a pixel or two and this will solve it. (Rascal suggested this fix)

I haven't updated drivers yet and I got this issue as well. In the editor, select BG1 ramp and move it down like a pixel or two and this will solve it. (Rascal suggested this fix)

Yeah, if you're using vp 9.9x then you have to select BG1 and move it down the table two bumps on the down arrow. Guess I'll have to start making these with 9.90.

• Upvote 1

Umm.. and how do you move it down 2 "bumps"?  I found the BG1 ramp in the options of the editor on the right side, but I dont really know what Im looking at or for on the table.

press the down arrow on your kb when you have BG1 selected, this moves the backglass down away from the other image there and keeps it from getting the horizontal lines on your screen

thanks for the reply.  I kinda figured it out on my own before you replied except I had to move "BG" UP a click instead of BG1 down.  That fixed the static BG images, but when the lights come on, I get the lines and also a black halo when the bulbs come on and it kinda tears through the backglass art.  I switched back to 9.21 once I got too much of a headache, but would love it all working on 9.9 since it looks and plays better.